Hey there!

I know I posted something similar yesterday, but I was wondering if anyone knew any reliable sources from whom I can buy this guitar from? (Ibanez Rg870qmz Black ice)
I'm just concerned on me ending up with a fake/damaged guitar.

Oh and also, whats the deal with some sites selling it for 650, and some 730 :|?
Thanks!

If anyone could help me out, that'd be great!

Steve
Last edited by SteveeHD at Dec 4, 2011,
Hey mate,

Check out Sweetwater.com
I'm not too sure about the low price they're selling it for (IIRC, they should retail at about 900$ ish?) though..

If I were you - I'd go the extra mile and just buy from a reputable shop.

Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
I'd never buy a guitar online. Amps? Sure. Pedals? Sure. Anything else? Sure. Guitars? No.

You just never know what your getting. You could get an ok guitar, or you could get one that feels like crap. It's just a gamble that I wouldn't recommend taking.
I hear the Ibanez RG Premiums are lot of money for a non-MIJ guitar. When I once asked about them, I was told second hand RG prestiges were the way to go.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
^ heck even new prestiges. you can often get a new prestige for no more than a new premium.

i say that having not tried the premiums... maybe they are great. but even if they are, they have the cheaper trem, which is quite teh achilles heel.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I picked up 2 premiums at guitarworks last month. I was not that impressed, good solid guitars that looked really nice, but neither comes even close in comfort or playability to my rg1570. I will say they would hold up nicely against my korean made prs se though. Miles of quality above the ARZ line, but not worth it imo.

Price tag in store was 800$ for each, my prestige was $600 used.