Poll: Nickelback?
Poll Options
View poll results: Nickelback?
Yay
12 30%
Nay
28 70%
Voters: 40.
They're a band which have caused much debate recently and I used to feel sorry for them but seeing as they're latest single sounds too much like the intro of 'Slow Cheetah' for my liking, I've joined the haters.

So what does the Pit think of Nickelback?

mnedit: I like Slow Cheetah, not Nickelback.
Last edited by mnf50 at Dec 4, 2011,
Recently? Recently?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
i find they get worse over time and also over time chad sounds more and more like metallica (i dunno metallica vocalist name come at me bro) i dunno if the two points have anything to do with eachother though
Where's the "They have literally no impact or bearing on my life, and I genuinely don't care" option?
They're pretty bland. I don't see much to hate about them though
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by fender_696
Where's the "They have literally no impact or bearing on my life, and I genuinely don't care" option?

This.
All The Wrong Reasons wasn't a terrible album, didn't care for the rest, certainly old enough and have more of a life than those who are the "haters" and make petitions against them.
Quote by fender_696

This. Though they did ruin the Thanksgiving football game.
Do you have a problem with Slow Cheetah?

ot: I don't really care.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Dec 4, 2011,
I live in Alberta, so they're relatively huge here. I'm not a fan, but that won't stop the radio from playing their songs 43 times a day.
Quote by guitarxo
Do you have a problem with Slow Cheetah?

Even when RHCP was my favorite band ever like 5 years ago, Slow Cheetah was my least favorite song
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Nickelback's music doesnt bother me, i dont fancy it, but its their lyrics that i find cheezy as hell...

It's either a trying too hard soft ballad type lyrical song or something nasty and dirty when its fast...

frankly i'd rather listen to David Hasselhoff! at least his lyrics are intentionally cheezy!

Seriously think Nickelback is trying to be edgy!
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Nickleback are terrible.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by severed-metal
I live in Alberta, so they're relatively huge here. I'm not a fan, but that won't stop the radio from playing their songs 43 times a day.

Holy shit, I know. I used to live in Calgary...they have the X, which has a no Nickleback policy. Unfortunately, they play ****ing Billy Talent 86 times to make up for the 43 missing Nickleback songs. I'm so glad I don't live their anymore...too much Nickleback and too much ****ing country music.
Global warming at my homework, sir.