First of all, hi everyone.
I've been playing electric guitar for a pretty long time, however I'm not very good because I never took it too seriously. I've just been playing it for my own pleasure really.
Anyways, I've always liked the tone of acoustic guitars, especially nylon stringed guitars, and lately I've grown an interest into classical music.
So I thought I'd get myself a decent classical guitar, but first I want to learn a few pieces/songs I can play when I go and try out guitars.

It doesn't have to be strictly classical, anything that sounds nice on an acoustic guitar.
But keep in mind that I'm a beginner, I just learned Spanish Romance (I have a 1/8 nylon stringed guitar, but I have small fingers ), it wasn't all that hard, so I guess I don't have to learn the basics all over again.
So any suggestions?
i would highly reccomend a teacher. your also going to need a footstool. id reccomend the etudes simples from leo brouwer, and la grima and adelita by francisco tarrega arent too hard.

I was in your shoes not too long ago and started college for classical this semester and thats the kinda stuff Ive been working on for recitals and stuff.

also reading sheet music is entirely essential. and a metronome if your starting is very valuable, but dont tie yourself to it, as classical music needs breathing room. a lot of romantic pieces are rubato, and most pieces dont sound right played roboto from the sheet
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
also if your getting a new guitar, the solid tops from yamaha arent bad for less than $300. but they arent amazing either. its what I have at the moment and its playable enough for school. learning to file your nails and getting jewelers sandpaper is also important
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
^listen to this dude

but here's my two cents anyway lol
I know something of where you're at. 5 years ago I was abusing my cheap classical with Linkin Park and Green Day - and being thrown into the world of classical was a bit daunting at first (I had to do classical as my main instrument for school if I wanted to play guitar in the music department). I did the first two Ernie Ball books as well as doing my first two pieces with tab references for learning to read sheet music for guitar and they were a great introduction. There are probably better ones out there (not to mention websites and stuff), but I don't really pay too music attention as to what's on offer nowadays If you're getting a first classical, I'd also recommend looking at a Yamaha as well as Cort; they're pretty solid okes. I'd also recommend looking at some stuff my Fernando Sor; some of his works are pretty tricky and others not so much, but it's good stuff.
Quote by naike
Thanks, got any more suggestions for songs?

Greensleeves. Scarborough Fair.

Given the season, you might like to check your local library for carols arranged for classical guitar.