First let me say I have small hands.

When I play my kid's 3/4 acoustic it feels much more comfortable than my PRS I've had for 10 years, although I've adjusted. The thing is that I've always struggled to reach the low E string higher on the neck.

My question is, are there quality 3/4 scale guitars out there? Where would be a good place to start to look?
I believe both Martin and Taylor make 3/4 acoutic guitars. If you have the budget, why not do a custom build?
Quote by KG6_Steven
I believe both Martin and Taylor make 3/4 acoutic guitars. If you have the budget, why not do a custom build?

Sorry, should have specified that I'm looking for an electric.
If you can find a used Gibson Godess LP or SG, they are great for smaller people. I'm not sure what the scale length is, but they are soposed to be 80% the size of the standard LP/SG.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Also the Fender Mustang
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
look up yamahas, i believe they have 3/4s
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
just shave down your neck.....
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by LZRocker
just shave down your neck.....

He doesn't want a thinner neck, he wants a shorter one.

Once again, if you don't know what you're talking about don't post.

If you're having trouble reaching the E string, there might be a serious problem with your technique.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
i agree with the mustang. i have a 94 mij and it feels like butter dipped in butter.
I dont think scale length is the problem, its neck width. I have a 19" Burswood (China) kids thingy and the neck width is still 2 1/8". My son has a Pan hollow body that has a narrow neck. well, narrow at the nut, but the string spacing at the bridge is normal, so when you get up to the 15th fret you lose most of the 'benefit' (or inconvenience) of the narrowness.

Where do you hold your thumb? Are you choking the neck or keeping your thumb in the middle of the neck? Choking seriously restricts your reach.
Try looking at SX and Douglas guitars from rondomusic.com with a few upgrades they are pretty solid guitars and they make shortscale guitars. They have short scale strats and shortscale telecasters.