Page 1 of 2
My dear pitmonkeys, I come before you today to beg your help in the face of a grave threat. I am sure many of you have seen this thead https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1501297

We have three days to prevent whatever the Illuminati are planning. Clearly that is not enough time. However...

Video games have taught us that through playing the Song of Time on an ocarina, one can travel three days back in time. Having played Majora's Mask though, it's a bit inconvenient to have to time travel every three days to have enough time to save the world. Fortunately, Vendetta16 came up with the theory that if two of us play it, we would have 6 days.

This is why the world needs you, ocarina players of UG, to record the song of time. If enough people record themselves playing the song of time, we can travel months back in time and prevent the illuminati from destroying the world.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
I'd buy one, but I don't have a Big Wallet.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I have an ocarina app on my iPod, it'll have to do.

EDIT: It doesn't seem to be working, damn illuminati.

Last edited by Gerard_xD at Dec 4, 2011,
Quote by necrosis1193
I'd buy one, but I don't have a Big Wallet.

All you need to do is clear the skultulas from the house by the beach.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

I tried but ****ed up a few of the notes. Weirdly enough though, it started to rain out of no where.
Quote by Crofty89
All you need to do is clear the skultulas from the house by the beach.

But that part of the overworld is locked until I beat the water dungeon. And the water dungeons always suck.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Give me a website to buy one from.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by CV334

Right down left right down left
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I only have a gameboy, so is it cool if I, like, wake the windfish while you guys buy time for humanity? Let me know how it goes though. I'll be the weird pixelated elf man riding an airborne whale.
Dude, where's my band?
Quote by TheSPillow
Right down left right down left

Not the sun's song! That will waste a day!
Quote by CV334

Tremble before my time bending skills!!!

Ok, so that isn't me, but if I had a way of recording myself playing right now then my effort might have been almost as good
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Does guitar count?

...yes
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Well seeing as some dick stole my horse AND my ocarina... can't help you there. Sorry.
Quote by THEdevilYOUknow
No, it's plain science, women are evil

Quote by MB343
Women = time x money
time = money
Money = √evil
women = √evil x √evil
women = evil
...but the song of time doesn't do shit except open the door of time

unless.... did someone already get the master sword? then we'd have 7 years to fix this shit.
Go Veg.
I have the Triforce of Power. I will kill you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by im not mental
...but the song of time doesn't do shit except open the door of time

unless.... did someone already get the master sword? then we'd have 7 years to fix this shit.

Ganon's been dealt with and Link's gone wandering to Termina. Now the Goddess of Time can hear the song of time and she'll send people playing it back in time by three days.
Quote by CV334

Quote by metal4all
I have the Triforce of Power. I will kill you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't I already kick your ass?
Quote by THEdevilYOUknow

Quote by MB343
Women = time x money
time = money
Money = √evil
women = √evil x √evil
women = evil
Screw Ocarinas. It's all about those Thu'ums bitches.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
inb4 hundreds of UGers go back in time and accidentally become the illuminati and are killed by future versions of themselves in the past.
Quote by devourke
inb4 hundreds of UGers go back in time and accidentally become the illuminati and are killed by future versions of themselves in the past.

...Bro...
Quote by goest

Quote by Axelfox
This will make the illuminate rage so much

Do you think someone in this forum is illuminate?
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Metallicuh

no
Quote by THEdevilYOUknow
Didn't I already kick your ass?
The seal broke.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Metallicuh

Mate, only somebody 'illuminate' would so obviously mispell their cult, making YOU a spy. Tell your masters what you have seen in this thread. Let them tremble before our mad Ocarina skills.
Dude, where's my band?
Quote by metal4all
The seal broke.

It's k, I have the Master Sword. I got this.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Quote by Zeropathic

It's k, I have the Master Sword. I got this.

Bro. That's mine! Give it back.
Quote by THEdevilYOUknow

Quote by MB343
Women = time x money
time = money
Money = √evil
women = √evil x √evil
women = evil
I have 2 of them. The ocarina of time and the fairy one. I'll play it on both of them when I'm done with my homework.
FORZA CATANIA
It's an inside job..

He's really crossed the line this time. DAMN YOU, INGO!
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 1 of 2