What y'all think of Durbin's first offer?

I think it's pretty good considering the time constraints he and his producer were under. As someone with very eclectic tastes in music I like the variety on it, lots of different influences here - Shinedown, Coldplay, Aerosmith, U2 & Motley Crue to name a few. So many modern rock bands sound the same on every album and on every song on their albums, so this album is a refreshing change in that respect, and does well to showcase his amazing voice.

I think Higher Than Heaven, Love In Ruins, Right Behind You, Deeper, May & Outcast are the best tracks. The 3 iTunes exclusive bonus tracks (Liberate, Back For More & Crawling Home) are just as good. Love Me Bad is the weakest track, dunno which crackhead at Wind-up thought it would be a good idea to make that song the lead single.

Your thoughts?
Last edited by DurbNet at Dec 4, 2011,
Nah, I've been browsing here for a while actually, besides it's a new rock release and no one else here has brought it up yet. Checking out your own album now BTW.
Last edited by DurbNet at Dec 4, 2011,
Durbin Rocks! Couldn't get enough of him on American Idol!. Amazing artist can sing anything! Amazing talent for haveing Asbergers and Tourettes. Lov Lov his music Is now my favorite Male Atists, cause he's got amazing talent and is a good role model. Wow first album done in 2 1/2 weeks Good Job! Can't wait for each new song. I will own them all!! P S Awesome Game Day song Stand Up!
Last edited by 44eandrea at Dec 6, 2011,
Why wouldn't you come here to talk up James Durbin's album? If you bought it, you comment like most others that it does not disappoint! There is something for everyone & plenty of Rock --- if you don't hear it, turn up the voulme!!! Want a great guitar sound & screaming Rock--it's on there!!!!
Quote by Larry H
Why wouldn't you come here to talk up James Durbin's album? If you bought it, you comment like most others that it does not disappoint! There is something for everyone & plenty of Rock --- if you don't hear it, turn up the voulme!!! Want a great guitar sound & screaming Rock--it's on there!!!!

And if there ain't enough on the album, Durbin and his band will provide plenty of it live. Here's a taste of what we can expect:

http://soundcheck.walmart.com/james-durbin