So on this bass I just got, one of the cables on the little double part thing that attaches to a 9 volt has broken off. Would a place like guitar center fix this and how much do you think it would be?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Yea they would but it'd probably cost at least $20+(unless you're in good with the tech)Its actually a really simple job. If you have any friends who can do basic soldering, they should be able to fix it for you for free or cheap. At the worst, the piece would need to be replaced if it can't be soldered back, but that piece is cheap as well.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/visual-sound-battery-clip-converter-for-1-spot

You can use this and have someone wire it into your guitar or you can find a replacement at Radioshack.
Main Gear:

Xaviere XV-870
w/ 2 "Dream 180" Humbuckers + Mid Boost Mod + Coil Tap

Peavey Classic 30

Modified Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Digitech Bass Synth Wah
GFS Twin Overdrive
Way Huge Swollen Pickle
Line 6 DL4
Boss ME-70

Quote by Robert Gill
Yea they would but it'd probably cost at least $20+(unless you're in good with the tech)Its actually a really simple job. If you have any friends who can do basic soldering, they should be able to fix it for you for free or cheap. At the worst, the piece would need to be replaced if it can't be soldered back, but that piece is cheap as well.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/visual-sound-battery-clip-converter-for-1-spot

You can use this and have someone wire it into your guitar or you can find a replacement at Radioshack.

This^ Also is this the bass you said you were getting from a friend in a good deal?
Yeah it is the same bass. And it was working fine, I'm the one that broke the battery thing.

I have no experience with electronics/wiring really so I'll see if any of my friends know how to solder. Thanks guys!
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?