7 17%
Snow White
11 27%
Trans Blue
10 24%
Trans Red
12 29%
Voters: 41.
So i'm gonna treat myself when my first paycheck comes from my new job, gonna be getting about £900 on the 23rd.. EXCITED!

After having a go on one I fell in love with it, but i'm not sure which colour to go for. I'm pretty sure i'm gonna go for the Trans-Red option but I'm wondering what you guys think.

My dream guitar is a PRS Tremonti in Charcoal Burst, and although the Trans-Black model looks different in the official Charvel photo it looks similar to the PRS Charcoal finish.
But is it right for me to imitate my dream guitar? Should I not just pick a different colour and wait until that day (which will come!) where I get my hands on my dream guitar?

Flat Black

Trans Black

Although in real life;

Snow White

Trans Blue - Nasty!

Trans Red - Methinks this is my favourite

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Defo trans black, even with the discolouration, it works. Keep in mind that yellow light may be affecting the colours in that picture.

If not that, I would go with white, as it looks very clinical and sleek, though I hate the design of the guitar.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Red. Although, if I get one one day, it won't be red much longer, if you get what I mean.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Everybody and their mother has a black guitar.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite

Because it looks good. Red probably comes second.

If you feel that way, get red or white. You've already made up your mind.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Vauxite

So not true!

I own 3 black guitars. My mother owns 0.
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
get one of the japanese pro mods instead. you know it makes sense. i mean they're only very slightly more than those desolations.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
get one of the japanese pro mods instead. you know it makes sense. i mean they're only very slightly more than those desolations.

They all look hideous and far from the guitar i'm looking to add to my collection.

Superstrats are the work off Beezlebub.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Pffft dont waste your money and buy a nice PRS SC from the states second hand.

there will be loads after Xmas with people trying to pay of credits cards etc etc.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
The necks on those Desolations are fast as hell. I found a $400 one in a local shop and I liked it alot, I'll probably buy one for my next guitar since I'm looking for a solid bridge guitar instead of a Floyd.

Get the Snow White one if you can find it. As long as it's the same color as on my So Cal it'll look badass.
Get one in solid ABALONE!!!!
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by Tom 1.0
Pffft dont waste your money and buy a nice PRS SC from the states second hand.

there will be loads after Xmas with people trying to pay of credits cards etc etc.

I'm getting plenty more money next year to get a high end guitar, this is just something to treat myself and to mess with and throw around.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
They all look hideous and far from the guitar i'm looking to add to my collection.

So you want a Chavel but you don't want it to have anything in common with a Charvel?
Quote by Vauxite
I'm getting plenty more money next year to get a high end guitar, this is just something to treat myself and to mess with and throw around.

Then don't spend 700 on an over priced Mik guitar. Especially if its just to throw around.

These things aren't actually that good.

That's great your getting more money next year to buy a high end guitar, but why not buy a high end guitar now instead of an over priced and ugly Schecter wannabe and then have money next year to get another nice PRS again.

People are allowed more than one nice guitar.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Last edited by Tom 1.0 at Dec 5, 2011,
Quote by Tom 1.0
Then don't spend 700 on an over priced Mik guitar.
Actually it's MIC. Even less reason to buy them. Their one and only selling point is they're neck-through mahogany which is pretty uncommon.

You can get a EC-1000 for about the same price though and that IS MIK at least.
flat black or snow whit,

those other colors only look right to me on a PRS. really charvel shouldn't ever do those finishes again, they're all hardcore 80's to me. thats why i got a fluorescent slime green san dimas!
Quote by Tom 1.0
Then don't spend 700 on an over priced Mik guitar. Especially if its just to throw around.

That's great your getting more money next year to buy a high end guitar, but why not buy a high end guitar now instead of an over priced and ugly Schecter wannabe and then have money next year to get another nice PRS again.

Buy the $400 one then.
White guitars are sexy.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by Vauxite

lies!

Quote by Tom 1.0

+1

are they even MIK? I heard china, but maybe that's the lower-end ones.

Quote by JustRooster
White or Black. Anything else is just un-Charvel.

yeah, the colour's the biggest problem regarding their being un-charvel
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?