My new Agile AL-2500 with a Bigsby Tremolo

Got it from Craig’s list this afternoon from a kid that bought it 4 or 5 months ago, but thought the Bigsby wasn’t his thing (he told me he’s more of a “Floyd Rose” kinda guy) so after a few plays, it was put in a hard shell case and has been there ever since… Still had the stock strings on it.

The cherry sunburst finish is absolutely flawless. I have looked and looked for a flaw but there isn’t one to be found. It’s fit with 18:1 Grover’s and a Graphite nut. Frets are Jumbo and it’s a 22 fret neck.

The action was a little high when I got it, due to the neck being out of adjustment.(I adjusted the bridge lower, but got buzz immediately) a light touch with an Allen wrench and a straight edge took care of that, and now it’s low and fast without any buzz at all. The Bigsby is… well a Bigsby and works like one. The interesting thing I found is that the pickups are warm and dark, sounding like a vintage instrument. The volume and tone controls are responsive and smooth. All in all this is a great addition to my growing collection.
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
HNGD! Beautiful guitar!!!
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
Those bridges are interesting looking. I prefer Floyd Roses, but I just like how simple those look.

Anyways happy NGD.
Quote by FearMyLightning
Those bridges are interesting looking. I prefer Floyd Roses, but I just like how simple those look.

Anyways happy NGD.

Thanks

well, the Bigsby's obviously not a Floyd, and not made for "dives" (which is why the kid didn't like it) but it's great for what I do with it.. which is just add a bit of Tremelo..

Plays better than my Epi Les Paul Custom Shop.. and the difference in the sound is a nice contrast for changing out guitars in a show..
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
that is a damn sexy Agile.
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
looks great!!
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Did I mention that this thing is a TANK... I'd estimate a few pounds heavier than my Epi Les Paul...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
HNGD Looks beautiful

As for ^^^, my new PRS (expect NGD) weighs at least 12 pounds. Don't have a scale but that thing is very heavy.

Why would the kid get a bigsby if he's more of a FR guy? They're practically opposites.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC
Why would the kid get a bigsby if he's more of a FR guy? They're practically opposites.

thats what I was thinking when he told me that, but eh.. it's my gain...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!