Ok my macbooks not connecting to my wireless internet even though everything else in my house is. I can connect to network but not the web, tried restarting everything to no avail

I need ur help pit!
KoL

"Me AnD yOuR cOlD dRiViNg In ThE sNoW, LeT tHe GoOd TiMeS rOLL"
smash it with a sledge hammer

that should fix it
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
Could be DNS related. Try going into Terminal (in Applications/Utilities) and typing "ping 4.2.2.2", wait a bit then hit ctrl+C (control, not the apple key). If it says 0% packet loss then you are connected to the internet, if it says 100% packet loss you aren't. After that, try "ping www.bbc.co.uk" (or any website). If that doesn't work and the first one does, you have a DNS problem. Go into System Preferences>Network>Airport>Advanced and go to the DNS tab and put in 208.67.222.222 as a DNS server.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
The most important question: How the fuck did you post this then?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser

You read my mind.
Quote by JAHellraiser

Quote by grantburgh
Ok my macbooks not connecting to my wireless internet even though everything else in my house is.

That answers that.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Try turning off your mac's wireless adapter and after waiting for a bit turn it back on.

Failing that, reboot your router.

Solves 99% of the wireless problems I was called in for during my IT job in the summer.
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
For the people who are asking how he posted this, did you think he may have ANOTHER computer i.e. a desktop?

I know it may come as a shock to members of The Pit but intelligence is needed once in a while in this forum.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Recommended threads
haha PEEPS!
sasquatch ass
Last post:
by itsxsteves