I was cleaning my gibson U2 humbucker and I found an strange signature under it:

(sorry for the image quallity).

Does someone know from who it can be?

(sorry my bad english)
Last edited by sevmc22 at Dec 5, 2011,
Yeah, I know is bad, but I will upload a better image tomorrow because of the light (Is night in here).
It could just be someone who worked on it.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
That image is terrible. Anything said will just be a shot in the dark until we can really see what it looks like.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by biga29
It could just be someone who worked on it.

This is what I think.

I have a 98 year old piano that has the name of the last person to service it. Too bad its noone famous otherwise id sell the piano.

Protip: Never trust your family and friends to help you move a 700lbs piano up stairs. They will never tell you when they have let go and you are the only thing keeping it from crushing yourself.
Last edited by Darkdevil725 at Dec 4, 2011,
It says "Slash"
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Almost certainly just a Gibson QC worker. I don't know a lot of people who would pull the strings off an instrument and remove the pickups just so someone could sign it in a place where nobody would ever see it.

I'd think the person who sold it to you would have mentioned if someone had signed it?
Quote by Roc8995
Almost certainly just a Gibson QC worker. I don't know a lot of people who would pull the strings off an instrument and remove the pickups just so someone could sign it in a place where nobody would ever see it.

I'd think the person who sold it to you would have mentioned if someone had signed it?

I suppose you are right. Here let's see if someone recognise the signature. It could be interesting to know the name of the worker.
Quote by Roc8995

From the looks of it the thing seems to be under the finish of course I am probably wrong. But yeah I fully agree with this cause if a tech had signed it they would probably do it in the control cavity but techs dont do that anymore anyways.
More or less definitely the builder. It's very common to do that. Marshall cabs have a signature inside too from the guy the made it.
I think it's says zefs. It's mine
Congrats!
Ibanez RG821 + Ibanez TS9
Peavey Vypyr 30 + Sanpera

My song covers on YouTube
Quote by Darkdevil725
From the looks of it the thing seems to be under the finish of course I am probably wrong. But yeah I fully agree with this cause if a tech had signed it they would probably do it in the control cavity but techs dont do that anymore anyways.

Yes, is under the finish. The guitar is old (1991) so I agree with the tech theory.