Anyone here dig Nero's stuff?

I've been listening to 'Promises' and 'Innocence' all day.
RIP Tom Searle.
Nah.

Nero is big enough to warrant its own thread.

Just because its Dubstep, doesn't mean it should all be lumped in one thread.
RIP Tom Searle.
I dunno they are pretty awesome live, but the music is really just ok. I do like their remix of shaolin style. Their Welcome reality CD as a whole is pretty good, but really the only single I want to listen to off it ever is Innocence, but that song is pretty played out imo. And yes Nero does belong in the dubstep thread.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I saw Nero DJ and they were horrendous, literally mid-range the whole night with no structure to their set. They even got the crowd to chant their name at the end of their set :/

Don't understand how people can listen to the mid-rangy stuff all night, I was feeling fatigued 10 minutes into their set.
There chart stuff is catchy, but I give them a big meh. The "Crush on You" song really, really grinds my gears,
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Strange I find them to have a pretty cool party/ rave vibe to their sets which gives the show energy I like. I don't understand how listening to mid-range bass makes you tired. Sorry you don't like it but that doesn't make it crap. The Welcome Reality CD as a whole is pretty cool, but like I said really the only good single is Innocence. I've seen Nero with a group of like 6 friends boys and girls that all liked it and have talked to other people who've seen Nero and really enjoyed it. I would never say they are amazing but they have some production skills, just not maybe the best DJs. If I'm gonna see an act like them live its not to see what they will do but more what the half naked girls in California will do there. I always thought dance music was for dancing and dancing isn't as fun alone.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Dec 13, 2011,

Edit: Errr some guy had a post above me talking about the software Nero >_>
Last edited by Duffman123 at Dec 24, 2011,