Ok, so it's a rock song from the 80s (possibly), and the vocal line goes like this, (and from the first use of the 7th fret, the tune is "woah'd").

e--4--4-------4--2--4------4-------4--4----4--7--5--4-5-4-2----7--5---4-2--0-2-0--------4
B---------5--------------5-------------------5------------------------------------------------4--5

its a bit of a loose guide and description, and probably going to be really badly tabbed, and in the wrong key and such, but the melody line is as close as I can get it, and i havent a clue what the song is and it's driving me insane. Oh well, best of luck
Last edited by TenInchClock at Dec 4, 2011,
Thanks for the response, but I don't think it's that. If it helps, I think the part I'll re-tab in this part is the word "understanding", it's definately one word.

e-2--4----4------
B--------5--------
It's not Youth Gone Wild by Skid Row?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Way Cool JR.
That would be a real good bet there, don't know how that skipped my mind. There was a lot of woahing going on in the 80's

The tab could be a horrendous version of it to be fair.
Sorry man, Shazaam couldn't find it.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Thanks for trying, everyone, but no dice thus far .
This is all of the song that I've known for a few weeks, and it's been bugging me ever since, I've been asking everyone I know. It's the chorus of a relatively slow song, not much going on in the way of rhythm (in this part at least), the woahs are done as a group, but not harmonised as far as I know.
Quote by TenInchClock
Thanks for trying, everyone, but no dice thus far .
This is all of the song that I've known for a few weeks, and it's been bugging me ever since, I've been asking everyone I know. It's the chorus of a relatively slow song, not much going on in the way of rhythm (in this part at least), the woahs are done as a group, but not harmonised as far as I know.

The Doors - My Wild Love?