Hey. I'm new here and new to guitar at all
I began learning guitar with Justinguitar beginner's course. One of the exercises there is to recognize chords. I guess it's a pre-transcribing exercise.
In order to train this exercise better, I would like to have recordings of the chords. I plan to "shuffle" them, listen to them and recognize which chord iv'e heard.

In order to do this, I need "sets" of samples of all the chords I will learn during the beginner course. Each set has to include all the chords i'm about to learn and it most be fairly consistent in volume/duration/tone/etc - otherwise I will learn the specific sample instead of the chord.
I'm looking for 1-2 sets of chords recorded on electrical guitar, and 1-2 on acoustic/classical. This will give plenty of variety so my ear won't become used to the sample sound but to the chord.

Here is the list of chords I need:
The Basic Eight Shapes: A, D, E, G, C, Am, Em, Dm.
The Dominant Shapes: A7, D7, E7, G7, C7, B7.
The Sus Shapes: Asus2, Asus4, Dsus2, Dsus4, Esus4.
F Chord and variations: F, Fmaj7.
Basic Slash Chords: D/F#, G/B, C/G.
*All the Power Chord on the 5th & 6th string(you can skip the power chords if you don't have time for them too-it's less important to me, and I prefer to have the above chords than nothing. Though i'd love to have them too)

Each chord sample length should be 5 seconds. I attach 2 chords from the only set I have to give you an example.

I really hope it is not a lot of work(I have no idea), and that you can help me with it. It will help me improve A LOT.

Thanks

chords example:
http://www.mediafire.com/?eiybteffsxleb07
http://www.mediafire.com/?lu5nhih7c41jhbt
www.musictheory.net

Try the ear training excersises here. They have a chord trainer, scale trainer and interval trainer. Only thing is they aren't guitar recordings, but general MIDI. Still, it covers everything you need to know.
Quote by shmeegle
www.musictheory.net

Try the ear training excersises here. They have a chord trainer, scale trainer and interval trainer. Only thing is they aren't guitar recordings, but general MIDI. Still, it covers everything you need to know.

I'm not looking for additional ear training exercises at the moment but thanks.
I would like to have guitar chords records so I could progress and add new chords to my ear exercise every time I learn new chord. I prefer it will be with hearing guitar at the moment , not midi.