I actually work around 20 hours on the weekend because I work part-time and am a full-time university student. I would probably work more if I allowed them to book me in more however it'd affect my school work and work just pisses me off during the week. Weekends are chill.

So I have no idea what feeling you're talking about, I usually love to just veg out in front of a TV after work.
every day is the weekend for me. I don't have any money though.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I'm personally always going "I hope some awesome event comes up soon (maybe this weekend?) that I'll get invited to".

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
i have no idea what youre on about TS, but anyways. i work a scheduled 48 hours a week. sometimes more.

you work for the weekend. i dont particularly hate my job, nor do i love it. its just a job. i can take pride in it and there are incentives for me to try and excel. if you dont work for the weekend, you are a rare exception.

get used to it. its called work and its called life. i always have more fun getting pissed on the weekends with friends than i do while working. this doesnt seem shocking to me.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"