I really dig the song man. I'd switch out that guitar tone though. Also bring the vocals down, kick and snare up. If you have the individual tracks would you email me at adam1094@hotmail.com? I want to mix this, (for free of course)
Quote by adamlovesbcrich
I really dig the song man. I'd switch out that guitar tone though. Also bring the vocals down, kick and snare up. If you have the individual tracks would you email me at adam1094@hotmail.com? I want to mix this, (for free of course)

this is not our final cut of the song. i believe we should be hitting the studio a couple times this week, and during this time, i will definitely work on getting a better tone, along with vocal levels and drum levels. i currently do not have separate tracks, but ill ask our mixer/producer dude to see if getting them is a possibility

edit: any suggestions on what amp/pedal or whatever to do to get a nicer tone?
Last edited by olix95 at Dec 4, 2011,
^ More or less what he said. Any issues I would have with it have to do with sound level/mixing preferences.

I think the song is great. Download/link to some more of your stuff?
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
I like it man. The lyrics aren't quite to my taste, but then again, my lyrical taste is completely different genres and music styles, so no big issue there. That aside, I like the guitar bits. The intro riff(when you distort out after that clean bit) is really good. Catchy. You have a good song on your hands man.

Quote by Greendayfan16

cool story bra.................somebody doesn't like Christianity, who woulda thought?

Quote by NickGiovanni
Lol, This is Sig worthy my friend, Kudos to you and your wise-ass-ness
Quote by ned216
^ More or less what he said. Any issues I would have with it have to do with sound level/mixing preferences.

I think the song is great. Download/link to some more of your stuff?

there are 3 older songs, written and recorded before i joined the band, currently on youtube, but with poor sound quality, due to be re-tracked soon.

links:

Billboard of Pain
Paranoid
New World Order