I want to change my pickups on my electric guitar i want a clean tone on my neck, not so bright like a single coil on a fender i want humbuckers, and the bridge i want a pickup great for metal, i dont want an active pickup id rather have a passive one plz help thanks!
Amp?
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
We need more info to give you any real suggestions. What guitar do you have? What amp are you playing through? What bands have tone that you are trying to get?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Currently im using an mh100qmnt this is what is left on my guitars due to financial problem and also im using a 15watt unkn0wn amp but its ok whenever im bored i go to my cousins' place he has a marshall amp i really caunt tell what it is, its quite big though.he's amp is. And my comp keyboard is broke too its hard for me to wrote a reply
Get a better amp if you are happy with the guitar and want to change the tone. Pickups on shit amp change the tone at max 15% of what a new amp'd do.
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
I want the pickups not for my amp but for the audience whom im playing for plz suggest the pickup plz and i promise to you i will buy a new amp next to this project thanks!
look at seymour duncan. maybe an sh1 for the neck and sh11 for the bridge. I'm not too familiar with metal pickups, but seymour duncan has descriptions of all there stuff.
Get the Carvin M22SD for the bridge and the Carvin M22V for the neck. They'll fit your need.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
What kind of music do you play, specifically? What bands do you want to sound like?

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I play mostly metal like metallica, bullet for my valentine, trivium, haste the day, escape the fate and many more but i do play alternative such as creed, alter bridge, nickelback, dishwalla and etc.
Alright. In that case, check out DiMarzio D-Activators.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Alright. In that case, check out DiMarzio D-Activators.

d-activators for both neck and bridge? Do they have clean tones?
Quote by Almon2011
D activators for both neck and bridge? Do they have clean tones?

can you be patient? bumping you thread two or so hours later is frowned upon.

d activators would be a solid option. or SD JB/Jazz or JB/'59 both tried and true combinations.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/