I ordered this harddrive about a month ago (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220859492967?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649) and I also ordered these cables (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400217011559?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649)

I've just now put them in my computer and the harddrive isn't showing up . Can anyone help me out with this? I'll give information if nessicary.

Also the other harddrive in my computer is the same one so I know it works.
You should check to see if it's filled with floodwater.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yeah, what V said. Those cables and also the external HD enclosures are the biggest wastes of ****ing money on ebay. Half the time they don't work at all, and half the time they will somewhat work after a long time of messing about making primary and secondary partitions and assigning a drive letter to it.
Why don't you guys just buy external drives directly from the retailer? It's not like they're very expensive nowadays.

You're really just asking for trouble if you buy used computer peripherals.
try this man:

Right-Click on the My Computer icon either on your desktop or in the Start Menu and select Manage.

A new window titled Computer Management comes up.
Select Storage from the left hand side by clicking it once, then select Disk Management(local) from the right side by double-clicking it. Find your new drive and format it with one large partition.

First you partition - do a primary partition if you want only one partition on the hard drive. Then you format the partition - again right click and select format use NTSF - use default allocation size and give the new volume a label (no spaces allowed in the name).

hope that helps
Quote by Vendetta V
try this man:

Right-Click on the My Computer icon either on your desktop or in the Start Menu and select Manage.

A new window titled Computer Management comes up.
Select Storage from the left hand side by clicking it once, then select Disk Management(local) from the right side by double-clicking it. Find your new drive and format it with one large partition.

First you partition - do a primary partition if you want only one partition on the hard drive. Then you format the partition - again right click and select format use NTSF - use default allocation size and give the new volume a label (no spaces allowed in the name).

hope that helps

I've just tried that, it's not coming up on there for some reason .

Heres what I got: