when i record in logic pro 9, it sometimes crashes during recording and sometimes when i'm mixing and producing, would installing logic node and sharing the processing with another laptop/mac help prevent this? and does the other computer have to a mac or can it be a windows?
Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
Engl Powerball 120 Watt
Orange PPC212 Cabi
ISP Decimator
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss OS-2
From what I understand of Logic Node, you need to set up a fairly decent/high-speed local area network between the two for it to be of any significant benefit. I can't remember whether it has to be a Mac, but I would imagine it would as you would need to connect the two through Logic Node and as is always the case things are rarely simple when going back and forth between Apple and Microsoft products. You should be able to find the answer just by googling the question ("Can logic node run with Windows?" or something similar) to be honest... most likely a link to the question posted on the Apple/Logic forums or on Yahoo Answers
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
I can't remember whether it has to be a Mac, but I would imagine it would as you would need to connect the two through Logic Node and as is always the case things are rarely simple when going back and forth between Apple and Microsoft products?