ideas on what a cover of my next album/ep could be

it's called Fervor 500 and the topic is something that I think is worth a mentioning (think of may be diseases, human behavior and stuff like that)

basically I'd love something dark or deep with a touch of that 'human presence in this world' or idk... something about how human civilization is evolving/has evolved? Also I'm kind of all tired so I might be talking with my ass so sorry if what I say makes no sense

the genre is something like shred/buckethead/gilbert and it's heavy.

just suggest some ideas (not necessarily in media format, even a description of what you'd want to say in a few words would be of some nice help cause). My designer is a really awesome guy but so far I've been having hard times thinking of what I'd want to see on the cover myself so I thought I might also ask the pit and whatnot
Would you consider pre-existing photos? Stylize any of these to your liking.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2011/12/2/14/enhanced-buzz-wide-19951-1322854082-10.jpg

MATTERHORN
If your talking about human evolution you should have your guy draw up some futuristic version of the all seeing eye from the dollar bill. Combine Masonic artwork with ancient Greek and Egyptian art and symbolism. And have him do it in the style of Leo DaVinci's drawing of the guy standing in a circle. I can't remember the name of the drawing. " the 'something' Man" or something like that. Just an opinion.
If your going to have a topic for the project I think you should have an album cover that fits the vision. Not just pick a picture because it looks cool.
How about juxtaposing life and technology? Like have an image of the future but it turning against civilisation. The idea reminds me a bit of Meshuggah, future biogenic slavery? Maybe go for the 1984 atmosphere where mankind is under constant watch (mind police and whatnot). Yeah.
I vision a bottle being held by a baby, then the baby being held by the mother, > Grandmother> Great granny with a walker.

All of which are being held by the big hand of "god" which also looks like the earth.

And in the mix off everything have little side pcitures off explosions, murder, technology and the end of mankind?

maybe do that on one side and on the other make it all peaceful and happy looking.
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Last edited by maddnotez at Dec 5, 2011,
From that album title I see some form of motor race. Maybe have a skeleton/ zombie driving the car which is covered in a heavy amount of advertising, but have the ads for things that have been important to societies progression
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta V
hey guys sorry to sound confusing, I meant the album art yeah..

also Im not gonna pick a picture and stylize it, I want it all original (or at least not stolen from the internet).

altho that snowy picture up there ^ is qutie tempting!!! You think I could use it?

flickr.com/urbandecal

Have a look: if you like anything, feel free to use it. Just ask for a larger file and I'll send it if you like anything there.

>_>
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Vendetta16
From that album title I see some form of motor race. Maybe have a skeleton/ zombie driving the car which is covered in a heavy amount of advertising, but have the ads for things that have been important to societies progression

actually that's what I feel too. I like the ideas guys, keep em coming!!
Mix the motor race idea with the snow covered highway picture, half lit or broken ad sign.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Vendetta V
oh yeah sure. I thought it might be taken as advertising that's why I didn't post any links

there you go
http://vendettav.bandcamp.com/album/fervor-500

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, clever
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by Afroboy267
The Cannibal Within or Saturn?

Saturn
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by Banjocal
flickr.com/urbandecal

Have a look: if you like anything, feel free to use it. Just ask for a larger file and I'll send it if you like anything there.

>_>

Use this guy's photos. I hear he's a sex god.