My guitar is buzzing when I play from the open low E, and anywhere from third to seven fret on the low E, and the open D, and the 14th fret of the A string, and it seems to come from the bridge of the guitar.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
What kind of bridge is it? if it's fixed you can try raising your saddle screws a little, or take it to a luthier who can do it for you..
wut.
look down the neck of your guitar to see if the neck is straight. also look to see if any of the frets stick up a little, that's been known to happen in some of the lower end guitars. if neither of those are an issue your action is probably just too low, which can be fixed by doing what reptilian said
The neck is straight, the guitar is in perfect condition. And it's a floating bridge. In a couple of days I'm going to get the pups changed out, should I ask the people at the shop about it?

Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by Dr Sixstring
The neck is straight, the guitar is in perfect condition. And it's a floating bridge. In a couple of days I'm going to get the pups changed out, should I ask the people at the shop about it?

Yeah, for sure do that.

This isn't a super big deal for the shop to deal with. The neck might look straight to you, but there should actually be a bit of an inverted bow to it -- otherwise you get fret buzz. This requires a truss rod adjustment and/or bridge/saddle adjustment.

When you get the pups swapped out just let them know you also need this looked at. Can't guarantee there won't be an additional charge (this falls under "setup"), but you'll probably want a luthier doing it...
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Okeydokey thank you.

Digitech Bad Monkey