Hey Pit,

My school got cancelled today because of snow! Sadly, ill spend most of it studying for finals. But, what are you guys doing on this fine Monday?
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
pfffttt, school.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
It's not snowing at all... it was last night, but it's so wet and it's still raining
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by BurningStarlV
Snow days are definitely what I miss most about high school.

But im in college...
I only have one class today, from 4-6. So in effect I have most of the day free. Free to study for final exams, that is.
MATTERHORN
I wish it was snowing here for 3 days straight instead of raining for 3 days straight
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by BurningStarlV
What kind of pussy-ass college do you go to where they give you snow days?
Snow days aren't given first of all, and how are colleges that close due to bad weather 'pussy-ass'?
ggg1 ggg3

Undergrad closes for snow, but not graduate here.

I finished my 2 hour A&P exam in 25 minutes. But so did most people.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Bah, snowdays. I live in Sweden and during all my school years not A SINGLE DAY was cancelled because of the snow.

It was cancelled when there weren't any snow.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
How much could it possibly be snowing in New Mexico to justify a snow day?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by behind_you
Snow days aren't given first of all, and how are colleges that close due to bad weather 'pussy-ass'?

Well first of all, I was being somewhat sarcastic.

But really, they don't ever cancel class because of snow around here.

Therefore, other colleges who "give" snow days are pussy-ass.
Quote by BurningStarlV
But really, they don't ever cancel class because of snow around here.

Therefore, other colleges who "give" snow days are pussy-ass.
Well, that may be true where you live. But some schools/colleges/universities in Canada are forced to close because of the weather (snow can get real deep and freezing rain's a pain as well). Sometimes nothing can be done and they have no choice but to close for everyone's safety.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Well, that may be true where you live. But some schools/colleges/universities in Canada are forced to close because of the weather (snow can get real deep and freezing rain's a pain as well). Sometimes nothing can be done and they have no choice but to close for everyone's safety.

Safety is for pussy-asses.

*trollface*
Last edited by BurningStarlV at Dec 5, 2011,
*Looks at TS's location*

Wat
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Snow days only happen consistently when there is truly bad weather (see the snowfall that London, Ontario got hit with last year) or because the area is not properly prepared to deal with snowfall (areas that don't get a lot of snow and as a result don't have the required assets to deal with the weather).

I got around 1 snow day every 3 years or so.
Snow day? New Mexico? Que?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Good point. It never snows here this bad. But we got over a foot here and it froze really bad last night. So new mexico has stopped because everyone is basically like "WTF?"
What, did you guys get about half an inch? Bunch of south-western weather pussies.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
It snowed but didn't get a snow day, but I woke up with a sore throat and a headache, and have been cold as balls all day. I genuinely dislike this weather.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Dec 5, 2011,
Quote by ErikLensherr

Two flakes.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It was -30F this morning and I had an 8AM final that I had to walk to. School in Wyoming never closes for weather, and it makes me laugh when other places close for a few inches of snow.
I wish it would snow in Missouri already dammit!
RIP Matt Lauer

Because i'd rather pretend you're dead than acknowledge your existence.
We had a 2 hour delay at work yesterday morning. Then at about 1:15 pm, they let us go home early because of the snow. Was awesome.
Quote by WaterGod
I wish it would snow in Missouri already dammit!

Yeah, we haven't had any in the midwest yet. I'm in Chicago, and we normally have some snow by now.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
i had a broken AC day once when the AC in the lecture theater broke and it was sooooooooooooooo hot and then they cancelled all classes until they fixed it
cat
Quote by badguitarist13
Good point. It never snows here this bad. But we got over a foot here and it froze really bad last night. So new mexico has stopped because everyone is basically like "WTF?"

I live in Santa Fe, and we got let out early from work. Not so much because of the snow, but because it got freaking cold. This morning when I woke up, it was -2 degrees outside. I work for the state and we were on 2 hour delay, so I was happy lol. Is it still pretty bad in Albuquerque?
Snow days makes me think of Simpsons more than anything else.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by BurningStarlV
What kind of pussy-ass college do you go to where they give you snow days?

You're in Minnesota. I imagine a day without snow on the ground is cause to cancel class.