Page 1 of 2
Who else was thinking peado bear was at the end of that tunnel

PSN ID: ArranP
Last edited by apmaman at Dec 5, 2011,

That was the cheesiest, most stupid thing I've seen in a while. You should feel bad for even being uncertain about whether or not that video and his forbidden Egyptian secrets are real.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
No he's demanding the money or else he will release the video.

I don't understand why the **** anyone should care.

Edit: Obviously it's some guy dicking around, the story just doesn't make sense.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Dec 5, 2011,
Quote by ErikLensherr

I think thats where the gov hides all the conspiracies.

In reality if that was the case, they will say ok we will pay you. Then at the meeting place the guy will be beaten up and arrested by swat and they will torture the video out of him.
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Quote by ErikLensherr

The funny thing is that if anyone really wanted this to stay quiet there's other means of keeping him silent. Most would be a lot cheaper than 5 million dollars too.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
All he had to do was put an RC car in a cardboard box pretty much, then drive for five seconds.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
For someone who must have a fairly advanced grip on technology, he has a pretty old phone.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Quote by Sir Daniel
For someone who must have a fairly advanced grip on technology, he has a pretty old phone.

Every movie computer wiz has to have a super old cell phone, that's the rule duh.

And how was he able to get his camera sunglasses (at least that's what I assume it is) on the plane, and/or stupidly have them working during take off? I can't imagine any outcome to this that won't be stupid as hell.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by LeakyFlask
Why so much travel footage? Wouldn't the last 10 seconds suffice?

It's a build-up.
Dumbest F-ing thing ever where do you people find this?
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Quote by institutions
National Treasure 3?

Ugh, Nicholas Cage needs to just stop. He is a horrible actor.
Quote by lushacrous
Every movie computer wiz has to have a super old cell phone, that's the rule duh.

And how was he able to get his camera sunglasses (at least that's what I assume it is) on the plane, and/or stupidly have them working during take off? I can't imagine any outcome to this that won't be stupid as hell.

Why would you assume that?

It was probably a GoPro HD camera that he used for the RC and the helmet cam.

Neither a GoPro or 'camera sunglasses' are prohibited in the plane's cabin anyway
Quote by ButtHurt©
Why would you assume that?

It was probably a GoPro HD camera that he used for the RC and the helmet cam.

Neither a GoPro or 'camera sunglasses' are prohibited in the plane's cabin anyway

Oh well obviously I don't understand technology.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

Didn't you see Kick-Ass?
REGGIE
Quote by lushacrous

I was more wondering how the **** he got a clearly garage build RC car contraption with a load of wires and cameras strapped to it, on a plane. Especially flying to one of the most security conscious countries atm.
You're going to tell me things I otherwise would have to travel to Egypt myself to know, and the ransom is 5 million dollars to NOT hear these secrets?

Gee.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I was more wondering how the **** he got a clearly garage build RC car contraption with a load of wires and cameras strapped to it, on a plane. Especially flying to one of the most security conscious countries atm.

I was wondering the same. Or did they just look at him and think 'Who the fuck is this wierdo playing with rc cars?'
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

The Rock and Con Air were two of the greatest films ever. Every other film he has done can be forgiven based on these
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
The guy has a twitter, facebook etc promoting this. This is either a movie promo or a guy trying to make a few bucks on youtube.
Quote by Duce180
The guy has a twitter, facebook etc promoting this. This is either a movie promo or a guy trying to make a few bucks on youtube.

Why would anyone at all give him money for this?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
Why would anyone at all give him money for this?

I think youtube will pay you if you reach a certain amount of views and or subscribers.
Quote by LeakyFlask
Didn't you see Kick-Ass?

I have. Twice. We put the dvd on, watched it, couldn't be bothered to turn the tv/ dvd player off so it started again and we watched it again. I still think Nicholas Cage is a horrible actor.
Quote by Sir Daniel

It's like 3-4 years old max?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
It's like 3-4 years old max?

dern tek-nuhlugee these days
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Page 1 of 2