I might get tickets. But I don't think too highly of their new album compared to their older stuff. Some is good though.

Do you know if they'll play loads off their new album? Or will they have a mix of all their stuff?

Thanks, Luke.
If you don't know, and you're the Kasabian fan, how the shit are we meant to know? Google it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I got the DVD with the new album and they still played a lot of their older stuff. So they will probably play 5 or more songs from velociraptor, but also a lot from west ryder and so forth. I.e., just go, because theyre an amazing band!
Quote by Trowzaa

Thank you!

Quote by vagelier
I got the DVD with the new album and they still played a lot of their older stuff. So they will probably play 5 or more songs from velociraptor, but also a lot from west ryder and so forth. I.e., just go, because theyre an amazing band!

Thank you too! They are great aren't they! I recently got into them after having one of their first albums laying around for years. Shame I just realised how good they are!

Everyone else criticising me...Well done. You ripped it out of a stranger over the internet. No wonder I never use this site.