Anyone here owns older than 1-2 years Schecter Hellraiser? I'd like to get this guitar but I'm affraid it'll look poor after few years and the finish/binding would wear because the new ones look great.

What do you think? I'm considering LTD MH-1000 but it seems to be really similar in terms of looks.
Get whichever one plays better and sounds better. Looks come second.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Tom 1.0
It doesnt age.

This. It's a poly finish. Only nitro finishes (which are almost exclusively found on Gibson guitars nowadays) "age".
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
This. It's a poly finish. Only nitro finishes (which are almost exclusively found on Gibson guitars nowadays) "age".

Poly ages a LITTLE but not much at all. Not a noticeable amount.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I’m pretty sure that some American tanks are armored with the same thick polymer Schecter uses.
Quote by oneblackened
Poly ages a LITTLE but not much at all. Not a noticeable amount.

And on top of that, Schecter puts on WAY to much finish. Makes the instrument dead and un-resonant. Ageing? Out of the question.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Abalone and red quilt maple dosent age. It burst out in fire when its time for it to go back to his former master, The Devil.
Quote by n1ckn1ce
Abalone and red quilt maple dosent age. It burst out in fire when its time for it to go back to his former master, The Devil.

Or the chinese, masters of kitch.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl