Just wondering, I just watched something "detective"-ish

So, are detective games any good?

edit:

And I'm not talking about sexual roleplaying games.
Last edited by Zeletros at Dec 5, 2011,
Well there is L.A Noire, been out a while now, made by the people who did grand theft auto.

It's fairly good, although the missions in the homocide department get a bit boring after a while as they're basically all the same.

Oh and its set in the late 1940's, so you have to rely on your intuition as much as the evidence, as theres no dna evidence etc
No. Sucks balls.

Better play something like heavy rain, not detective-ish, but very cinematic
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Hotel Dusk: Room 215

it's fun and detectivey, totally bitchin game. for Nintendo DS.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
We play a great one at university for forensic psychology where you are given a discription of a victim and a crime scene and have to profile the offender - not quite a full detective game or exactly what your looking for but fun all the same lol
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
Quote by TimTheWizard
No. Sucks balls.

Better play something like heavy rain, not detective-ish, but very cinematic

Heavy Rain.

huh.

I literally made the c*nt get up, take a shit, wash up, talk to his lame-ass wife and think about changing into a different coloured pair of socks all in 45 bloody minutes.

I don't care if that's supposed to be realistic, i just wanted him to go Altaìr on the motherfuckers.
Last edited by Basti95 at Dec 5, 2011,
L.A. Noire. Iv literally just completed it on PC and its great! Get a hold of it. People either loved it, thought it was ok or hated it. I loved it personally :P
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
i used to like the old nancy drew games when i was 5. then i had to start thinking so i sold them.
Quote by Basti95
Heavy Rain.

huh.

I literally made the **** get up, take a shit, wash up, talk to his lame-ass wife and think about changing into a different coloured pair of socks all in 45 bloody minutes.

I don't care if that's supposed to be realistic, i just wanted him to go Altaìr on the motherfuckers.

Haha, not to mention plot holes that two elephant stampedes could fit through.
Quote by leony03
L.A. Noire. Iv literally just completed it on PC and its great! Get a hold of it. People either loved it, thought it was ok or hated it. I loved it personally :P

That covers the spectrum of opinions on games anyway.

L.A Noire was pretty good. A tad repetitive, but decent. And some cool Cameos.