Page 1 of 2
I figured I'd make this considering it has been snowing in certain places of the UK. So who got snow today? And is there news of snow on the way for everyone else?

Bit of snow where I am today, none of it settled though. The Mourne Mountains were covered in snow and apparently it settled on in Belfast, but no proper snow here yet.

So yeah, share your snow stories or just general latest experiences with the bloody british weather.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Dec 5, 2011,
Just cold in London. I am sick of European winters, I need to get the hell to the tropics. And before some Canadian **** comes in and boasts about how cold it is up there, **** off. We weren't raised in the arctic circle, we don't like it.
It's mostly rail here in Chester. It tried to snow before but didn't get very far.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Last edited by Vampire 255 at Dec 5, 2011,
Quote by Vampire 255
It's mostly rail here in Chester. It tried to snow before but didn't get very far.

At least the trains were OK
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Not a drop of snow. My car was frozen up coming out of the cinema last night, but that's the closest to "winter" it's been here.
Snow tyres are on my car, big improvement over my normal summer Dunlops. Snow and pretty bad frosts over the last few days.

I wish it would get heavy though!

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by Vampire 255

Oh wow, we go to the same uni (but different campus). Anyhow I've just had hail and sleet all day in Warrington.
NOPE.
had a bit of a wobble when the car hit an ice patch this morning
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Wah?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
snowy in Glasgow, it's pretty sweet.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Problem with the tropical places are the insects etc also it can be too hot.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by apmaman
Snow tyres are on my car, big improvement over my normal summer Dunlops. Snow and pretty bad frosts over the last few days.

I wish it would get heavy though!

hey a fellow dundonian! was in the -ve degrees for some parts of the day, not much snow yet however....
Quote by Craigo
British weather is awesome.

If you're a moody git.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Its a bit cold here in Nottingham, so naturally as soon as theres a bit of rain half of facebook calls snow. Not snow, cold rain, morons.
Dude, where's my band?
It's cold

I'm trying to write but my hands are too cold
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I prefer cold because it seems easier to make yourself warm than it is to make yourself cool in hot weather.
I like British weather.
It lets me wear unnecessary socks.
We have about half a foot in places, been snowing on and off for the past 2 days here (Central Scotland). It's nothing new here i'm just surprised we got until December before it started, it's usualy October until like March.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
It's like 55 degrees here.

/Not from the UK but likes to participate
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Gerard_xD
I don't have a decent pair of waterproof shoes.

This.

Well I do, but they're my good shoes. Every time I wear my vans in the rain/snow they leak in water and my socks are soaked for the rest of the day, not fun.
Woke up at about 4am looked outside and it was a perfect white winter scene of fresh, untouched snow, went back to bed, got up for school at about 8am, looked out, and it was just wet and slushy and its just hailed all day
We had snow for two minutes this morning before it turned into hailstones.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Duffman123
This.

Well I do, but they're my good shoes. Every time I wear my vans in the rain/snow they leak in water and my socks are soaked for the rest of the day, not fun.

This is why i'm glad i invested in a pair of New Rocks in my metal head days, got them in 2001, worn to every festival i've been to and every bad winter for 10 years and they're still in perfect condition. Only drop of moisture in those bad boys is your own nasty foot juices.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by TomMon
Its a bit cold here in Nottingham, so naturally as soon as theres a bit of rain half of facebook calls snow. Not snow, cold rain, morons.

This. There was about fifteen minutes of mild, soggy slush falling last night that had the entire city in a piss and a panic thinking there's an ice age coming. Then it went back to rain again.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Craigo
As a non-tropical honky I reject this condition.

As a non-tropical cracker I endorse it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by GaryBillington
At least the trains were OK

Yeah, I just wish the door shut properly to the heated shelter. It's not very "heated" with the door open.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Apparently it's been snowing in parts of Sheffield, (where I live) but none's fallen on/around my house. Love christmas, hanging with the fam, but roll on the summer weather.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by gabcd86
Just cold in London. I am sick of European winters, I need to get the hell to the tropics. And before some Canadian **** comes in and boasts about how cold it is up there, **** off. We weren't raised in the arctic circle, we don't like it.

**** you your still a bunch of whiny shits
Every year you bitch and moan even though you barely get any snow at all
Quote by TomMon

It's terrible, walking across the square from wetherspoons and waiting 10minutes is freezing enough
Quote by Zoot Allures
It's terrible, walking across the square from wetherspoons and waiting 10minutes is freezing enough

cry about it to mommy you pussy
Supposedly there's a good bit of snow in Carryduff (near Belfast).

It's getting closer
Page 1 of 2