Page 1 of 2
Quote by maddnotez
im not pissed yet. Something must be wrong

Good for you, fuckface.

OT: the fact that nothing special happened and Pantera. Everyday kind of stuff
I rarely get pissed off, but when I do it's generally the fault of Liam Neeson. Ever since the Phantom Menace...
Dude, where's my band?
Well, I was pissed off at the thought that something in the near future would piss me off, and that I would later think about this future event and also hypothesise about further future events which would piss me off, and that I would recollect that event also, and that would piss me off because I could have easily avoided it. At which point, I would probably think about something in the near future which would piss me off...

And then I opened this thread.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 5, 2011,
Football.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

****ing football team lost to the other football team.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
this one thread, really pissed me off. some guy named guitarherolol made it...
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by institutions
That there were things I wanted to do today, but I ended up surfing this goddamn website, listening to music, and watching Youtube videos.

God dammit... this.
F-ing Peta, Hippies, Queers, Drugs, Lack of morals, U2, Punk, retards who think they know what they're talking about, My mother, everyone here who doesn't know how to drive an f-ing car but somehow still has a license....... The cold weather, my mother, the lyrics to this Lady Gaga song, the Black Eyed Peas, the fact that nothing is free like i want it to be, and... I think thats about it.
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
I'm on holiday in San Francisco and my digital camera has dust specs on the inside of the lens which i can't get out, so all my photos of everything here has 2 little black blobs right near the centre.

So right now i'm pretty pissed.

Apparently there are programs which i can use to cover these blobs up - what are they and are they free and easy to use?
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
this one thread, really pissed me off. some guy named guitarherolol made it...

I hate that asshole.
Hey there.
normally I'd be pissed off, but I slept out with my gf in bed and got a late birthday present from a friend: John Frusciante's ENTIRE discography

but I won't be the killjoy... I SO HATE U2!!!
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
People that spell "fucking" as "f-ing".
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Rob E
I'm on holiday in San Francisco and my digital camera has dust specs on the inside of the lens which i can't get out, so all my photos of everything here has 2 little black blobs right near the centre.

So right now i'm pretty pissed.

Apparently there are programs which i can use to cover these blobs up - what are they and are they free and easy to use?

Download Photoscape and use the masking tool. IIRC it's free and legal. If it's not let me know and I'll delete this.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Gorelord666
People that spell "fucking" as "f-ing".
What an f-ing stupid thing to be pissed at.
ggg1 ggg3

Reading this on facebook;

Somethings we go through because life has a bigger plan for us all

It's not even 8 am yet and my day is already ruined.
Quote by Banjocal
Download Photoscape and use the masking tool. IIRC it's free and legal. If it's not let me know and I'll delete this.

There is a free download...thanks very much, i'll give it a shot. If this works you can consider me un-pissed off.
Quote by Briyan_15
F-ing Peta, Hippies, Queers, Drugs, Lack of morals, U2, Punk, retards who think they know what they're talking about, My mother, everyone here who doesn't know how to drive an f-ing car but somehow still has a license....... The cold weather, my mother, the lyrics to this Lady Gaga song, the Black Eyed Peas, the fact that nothing is free like i want it to be, and... I think thats about it.

Your mom is a very great lady
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Quote by maddnotez
Your mom is a very great lady

WHA WHA WHA WHAT?
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
I used to be all pissed off like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

0_________o
Quote by ascendancy2
I used to be all pissed off like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

0_________o

I told you not to buffalo hunt on the indian res.
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Tons of AP homework
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by guitarherolol
I hate that asshole.

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Trowzaa
Football.

You may be interested to know that I charm Liverpool. In the past two seasons, whenever I'm watching a Liverpool game in the pub they win. Massively. I'm afraid I was in tonight...
Dude, where's my band?
Didn't talk to the girl I like.

Quote by shredibanez24
Tons of AP homework

Tons of homework in general.

Some of the people at my school piss me off.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by TomMon
I rarely get pissed off, but when I do it's generally the fault of Liam Neeson. Ever since the Phantom Menace...

No. Liam does nothing wrong.

Liam is the best part of Episode One.

OT: That I'm sick as ****.
This just in...

Took my contacts out because of a headache, went to put on my glasses, couldn't find them.

Then, I found out my mom took them in to get my new prescription in.

Went to put my contacts back in, apparentely I've never noticed a little label on the bottle that says the solution I clean them in requires at least 6 hours of soaking before you can put them back in your eyes. It was like 5 mins, so I burned the f*cking shit out of my left eye. Now I'm sitting here, with no contacts or glasses, trying to do aforementioned large amount of AP homework.

F*ck this shit.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
It's raining instead of being sunny. It didn't really piss me off though, it just means I'll go for a run instead of going to the beach
The fast that I remember being told about something happening on Thursday that's gonna piss me off, but I can't remember what that was
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by Banjocal
Well, I was pissed off at the thought that something in the near future would piss me off, and that I would later think about this future event and also hypothesise about further future events which would piss me off, and that I would recollect that event also, and that would piss me off because I could have easily avoided it. At which point, I would probably think about something in the near future which would piss me off...

And then I opened this thread.

Mind if i sig? My empty sig grows tired.

To answer the original question:
Nothing. But I just ran out of apple juice. Damn.
Page 1 of 2