THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
something by ZZ Top
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Will's (Little Toy Cars) song "When I Shave My Beard".
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Dude looks like a lady

Half the Man I Used To Be

Any song by Barry White :\

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by menotbug
"Never Going to Give You Up"

ಠ_ಠ
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
styx - don't let it end
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Thank you all very much my shaving experience was increased tenfold. Didn't enjoy fred the beard or the digging ones so much, and Benny Bell was definitely the favourite there.

Sorry its too late for a pre pic now! its down the sink
Quote by guitar_mad_ali
Thank you all very much my shaving experience was increased tenfold. Didn't enjoy fred the beard or the digging ones so much, and Benny Bell was definitely the favourite there.

Sorry its too late for a pre pic now! its down the sink

Just draw a beard using paint/photoshop?
Quote by menotbug
Gonna is not a word.

it doesn't matter whether it is or not (which is another matter altogether), the correct title of the song is "Never Gonna Give You Up." any other way is incorrect.
Quote by theogonia777
it doesn't matter whether it is or not (which is another matter altogether), the correct title of the song is "Never Gonna Give You Up." any other way is incorrect.

Eh, I guess I'm not lazy enough to half-ass it with bad grammar like they were when they made that title.

And also first time I encountered an anti-grammar nazi.

Yeah, I know it's probably more acceptable to type it the other way, I guess I just don't know that song as well as you.
Quote by menotbug
Eh, I guess I'm not lazy enough to half-ass it with bad grammar like they were when they made that title.

And also first time I encountered an anti-grammar nazi.

Yeah, I know it's probably more acceptable to type it the other way, I guess I just don't know that song as well as you.

"gonna" is an eye-dialect reduction, and therefore completely acceptable in informal use (id est song lyrics), so it is acceptable grammar on the part of the songwriter in this situation, and in addition, whether you think it's bad grammar or not on the part of the songwriters, that's the only acceptable way to write the name of the song, because it is a proper noun, the same way that "Megadeath," "Toronto Maple Leaves," "Deathclock," or "Broke Inside" would be incorrect.
Quote by theogonia777
"gonna" is an eye-dialect reduction, and therefore completely acceptable in informal use (id est song lyrics), so it is acceptable grammar on the part of the songwriter in this situation, and in addition, whether you think it's bad grammar or not on the part of the songwriters, that's the only acceptable way to write the name of the song, because it is a proper noun, the same way that "Megadeath," "Toronto Maple Leaves," "Deathclock," or "Broke Inside" would be incorrect.

I'm just surprised there is actually someone arguing about the proper spelling of the that song.

P.S. You need to chill out broski. Lol.
Quote by menotbug
I'm just surprised there is actually someone arguing about the proper spelling of the that song.

P.S. You need to chill out broski. Lol.

no, i got the joke, it's just not funny, in fact it's barely even a joke.

P.S. you might want to chill, if you know what i mean.
Quote by theogonia777
no, i got the joke, it's just not funny, in fact it's barely even a joke.

P.S. you might want to chill, if you know what i mean.

Yeah, it was a pretty lousy joke, not that I had much to work with, I just found it funny that you then go and type all that just for the sake of proving how "Never Gonna Give You Up" is the correct spelling. Lol.

Also, Spell-check still thinks it's wrong though.