hi
i need your help to choose a bass under 700-800 usd and something good for progressive metal and industrial metal genre

what's your opinion about ibanez SR series : SR 755 , SR 705 ,SR 605 , SR 505 ؟
or another brands

thanks
definately go used my friend. You can find a used SR1005 for under $700. I played a 1005 the other day at guitar center and I thought it was pretty nice. The neck feels great to me altough the action might have used some adjustment. It was around $600
Quote by TheBrownPenguin
definately go used my friend. You can find a used SR1005 for under $700. I played a 1005 the other day at guitar center and I thought it was pretty nice. The neck feels great to me altough the action might have used some adjustment. It was around $600

thanks man ,
yeah SR1005 is nice but i cant find used in iran , thats very difficult
Something that costs $700 USD in America isn't going to cost $700 USD in Iran, it doesn't work like that. You'll find prices to be a lot higher over there than in the States, and from what I read your country goes to extremities with import duties and taxes.
Can you link us to the website of the place you'll be buying from if possible?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
Something that costs $700 USD in America isn't going to cost $700 USD in Iran, it doesn't work like that. You'll find prices to be a lot higher over there than in the States, and from what I read your country goes to extremities with import duties and taxes.
Can you link us to the website of the place you'll be buying from if possible?

yes i know , i can buy 900-1000 $ in iran ,something that costs 700 $ in us , guitars that import from asia have better price here. i want buy from local music store.

brands that have official dealer in iran
Ibanez
Yamaha
cort (i dont like this )
Fernandez

and brands maybe i can find
esp-ltd , epiphone , warwick , jakson, b.c. rich , dean
Last edited by emud7 at Dec 6, 2011,