What up UG. I come to you because I don't have much time and this is the most active forum I've ever been a member of. I have a number of papers due for my religious studies class tomorrow, and four of them need to be about things I've seen in the media that deal with issues that we've discussed in class. Those issues are things like genetic science, evolution, emergence theory, quantum mechanics, aliens, reincarnation, all that good shit. "What sort of religious studies class requires you to understand quantum mechanics?" you may be thinking. My answer is I ****ING HATE THIS CLASS anyway I plan to write one of my papers about the movie Gattaca, but i still need three more ideas for movies, books, articles, etc. that i could use. Please help me.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Here's some help: in future, don't leave your work until the night before it's due.

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█
Independence Day.

Edit: Or Con Air.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
hijack the class and hold a presentation about useful masturbation techinques and tips
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Just talk about the rapture and the films.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by humperdunk
What up UG. I'm pretty ****ed in a class I hate, please help me.

Seriously, maybe Avatar?
Star Wars.

I think it was Star Wars >.>

There's some modern movie I like which is a retelling of Jesus's story but I just can't for the life of me remember it.
Quote by devourke
Star Wars.

I think it was Star Wars >.>

There's some modern movie I like which is a retelling of Jesus's story but I just can't for the life of me remember it.

is this a bad attempt at trolling?
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Drakathan
is this a bad attempt at trolling?

I don't remember what movie it was ok, gosh.
Quote by devourke
I don't remember what movie it was ok, gosh.

nod gif
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
*Sigh* Now I remember why I don't hang around here anymore.

Here's some help: in future, don't leave your work until the night before it's due.

Since I got to college I have literally been too depressed to wake up for more than a couple hours a day, which gives me enough time to get something to eat and to self medicate. So don't tell me something that any dumbass knows just in order to have an excuse to post some snarky comment.
Gear:
- Michael Crichton - Sphere, Congo, Timeline, Prey, Jurrasic Park
- Star Wars does count because it is based on Joseph Campbell's hero cycle. You can say it's comparative mythology.
- Philosophae Naturalis Principia Mathematica, Newton's try at explaining God.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by humperdunk

Since I got to college I have literally been too depressed to wake up for more than a couple hours a day, which gives me enough time to get something to eat and to self medicate. So don't tell me something that any dumbass knows just in order to have an excuse to post some snarky comment.

It seems like you have bigger problems than school work. You should get some help dude. Most colleges have resources to help you deal with that kind of stuff.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by humperdunk
*Sigh* Now I remember why I don't hang around here anymore.

Because we won't do your work for you? Leave then, we won't miss you.
Quote by nautical steve
I'm pretty sure with narnia Aslan is supposed to be jesus.

That's the one I was thinking of. Chronicles of Narnia.
Because we won't do your work for you?

No, because many of the posts are people trying to be funny for masturbatory purposes. If you don't want to help that's fine, but don't waste my time.

It seems like you have bigger problems than school work. You should get some help dude. Most colleges have resources to help you deal with that kind of stuff.

While that may be true most of the time, at the moment the morphine and adderall in me along with the imminent failing of all of my classes make my work more important than my admittedly evident psychological issues.

Thanks to those of you who have made legitimate suggestions.
Gear:
Quote by humperdunk
No, because many of the posts are people trying to be funny for masturbatory purposes. If you don't want to help that's fine, but don't waste my time.

Don't waste our time making such a shitty thread. You aren't entitled to shit all so stop acting like you are.
Quote by humperdunk

Then I apologise for being dicky.
Quote by humperdunk
Those issues are things like genetic science, evolution, emergence theory, quantum mechanics, aliens, reincarnation, all that good shit..

use the movie "Paul", it's a perfect example of all those things you just mentioned
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Don't waste our time making such a shitty thread. You aren't entitled to shit all so stop acting like you are.

The fact that you clicked on this thread apparently for the sole purpose of trolling me proves my point. Thank you.

Quote by inproninja
use the movie "Paul", it's a perfect example of all those things you just mentioned

Thank you, I will wikipedia that.
Gear:
Last edited by humperdunk at Dec 5, 2011,
Your impending psychological doom.... Well to be honest your health is more important than education at this point so I'd advise you take some time off and redo your work at a later date, your college will atleast let you do so with sufficient reasoning.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Last edited by Niiko at Dec 5, 2011,
Constantine and Centurion come to mind, I don't really know why they do specifically.

And your impending psychological doom.... Well to be honest your health is more important than education at this point so I'd advise you take some time off and redo your work at a later date, your college will atleast let you do so with sufficient reasoning.

Thanks, I'll check that out. I would but then my parents find out and being at home is the only time I'm really happy, and it would all be ruined if they were worried about me all the time. I'm slowly getting over it. Anyway I've already written 7 of my twelve papers today and if I stop now I'll lose my momentum.
Gear:
I would recommend Dogma as well. A modern telling of supernatural events that doesn't completley suck.

And good job - keep up the momentum and finish all your papers. You can celebrate with some herbal medication and go right back to sleep.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Dirge Humani
Books?

Old Testament
New Testament
Qur'an.

That in itself is like 50 books. TS's homewerk is done over at least 12.5 times now.