So how many of you guys out there play/played tennis? I play on my highschool team and I can honestly say tennis is bad ass. I know you will probably think its a pussy sport ahah but with my heart condition I can't play contact sports. Anyways lets talk about it.
I'm Bored.

tumblr
<- follow me
Just finished up my third year. Got first in district doubles, lost first round in state. It's really fun, actually, I wish we had courts where I live, practice is quite a distance so we don't have it often. We did get a $180,000 grant for 3 courts approved, and I am ready for them! I think it's the only sport I really like to play because there is no running involved in practice, other than getting to the ball. Every other sport runs either line drills, gassers, miles, whatever, I really don't like it, but tennis is really not that bad.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
i was in the Varsity tennis team in high school

it was awkwardly funny because the next day of school after our first practice our team would always complain to each other about our asses being sore from the night before.
I've never played it in school or anything, but it's the only sport that I actively play cause it's fun and quite difficult.

People who think tennis is gay are supergay.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I haven't played since last summer
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by bradulator
I've never played it in school or anything, but it's the only sport that I actively play cause it's fun and quite difficult.

I used to play Tennis and I thought it was gay
Quote by bradulator

Whenever I'm backhanding anything I feel like I'm double-fisting a huge black dick.
Quote by devourke
I used to play Tennis and I thought it was gay

^supergay

Quote by gg
Whenever I'm backhanding anything I feel like I'm double-fisting a huge black dick.

^probably plays with a boner
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Yo, what's this about fisting? and black dicks too?

/suddenly interested
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Was coached for competition play. Never pursued it. I fully appreciate and endorse the sport. Accuracy, placement, and strength are awesome skills. Have switched to its little board game brother, the table version, but both are super fun to play.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Tennis is a blast as long as no one is very good (or too terrible for that matter) and no one is trying or keeping score. Four people a side just trying to hit the people on the wrong side of the net = awesome. As soon as it becomes a real competition though I get bored.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Yo i wouldn't be suprised if a lot of people on UG play tennis. All the kids I know that play tennis are the type of people to be jamming on a guitar forum. That or autistic.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Me and my friend would go play tennis after a 3 day cocain binge to get rid of all the energy.
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
yeh I was was ranked top 100 in floridas 12s. Now I just play local tournaments and alot of doubles.Im about a 5.0 player.
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Just finished up my third year. Got first in district doubles, lost first round in state. It's really fun, actually, I wish we had courts where I live, practice is quite a distance so we don't have it often. We did get a $180,000 grant for 3 courts approved, and I am ready for them! I think it's the only sport I really like to play because there is no running involved in practice, other than getting to the ball. Every other sport runs either line drills, gassers, miles, whatever, I really don't like it, but tennis is really not that bad.

lucky my school was supposed to get a bond for new lighted tennis court and a new auditorium among other things. But my stupid community voted it down so our team has to continue to play on only 4 courts
I'm Bored.

tumblr
<- follow me
I'm #5 in the southwest and 215 in the nation. Trying to get a decent scholarship to a lower ranked D1 college team.
I have a tennis table on my veranda where me and my bros often play.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by ilovemyJAG
I'm #5 in the southwest and 215 in the nation. Trying to get a decent scholarship to a lower ranked D1 college team.

congrats man! I just started 2 years ago so Im not where near good enough to get a scholarship lol
I'm Bored.

tumblr
<- follow me
I love playing tennis. I have never payed in competition but play with my brothers and cousin a lot.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
What time is sir sean connery expected at Wimbledon?

tennish

OT: Both my parents play tennis like 4-5 times a week, but I never really got into it. I will however grab a racket from time to time and just hit around with my friends.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Used to play in these small inter-tutor group competitions in high school and never did that badly. Think the highest I finished was 2nd out of like 200 people.
Great fun sport to play, not that entertaining to watch though. Like cricket.
Quote by stevosmusic1
lucky my school was supposed to get a bond for new lighted tennis court and a new auditorium among other things. But my stupid community voted it down so our team has to continue to play on only 4 courts

4 is still more than 3, and we don't have any right now. We go to the next town, where somebody has one court in their yard and we practice there. When we went to the city council meeting, the guy who organized the grant pointed out that it was quite amazing that our boys doubles finished first in district having one court to practice on, and it's not even in our town. Tennis is only a recently emerging thing in our town, so it hasn't got much popularity (less than 2000 people). I think I'm pretty decent at it, very far from the best, but I can hold my own against people most of the time. I can tell I've progressed a lot from when I first started.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
such an inferior sport compared to squash, which itself is inferior to badminton. Enjoy your slowest racquet sport bitches.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!