Page 1 of 2
my name is jack and my girlfriend has gone missing
im not going to type it all out so heres a link that explains everything http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/Police-step-search-missing-Carrie-Ann-13/story-14045933-detail/story.html
i have sent this very link to many other places for it to try and be spread around to help in finding my girfriend, if you know of any information please click the link and itll say what to do, i dont want any trolls as this is serious. please spread this around and help in finding my girlfriend. comment if you know what i can do to spread this further and comment if you will help me.
thanks in advance
jack

She's in a headlock...

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Hey man I didn't make a thread over the summer about Lauren Spierer and I was in the epicenter of that shit.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
im 16 but thats not the point shes seriously missing and we need all the help finding her so stop being douches and help us
K booking my flight to Europe now.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
its meant to be uk only i dont really expect others to help only the uk and mostly people in stoke on trent as thats the last place she was seen
Quote by lushacrous
Hey man I didn't make a thread over the summer about Lauren Spierer and I was in the epicenter of that shit.

Good for you.
hello
I think you would be more successful if you were to post this on facebook. I highly doubt that the kidnapper fled to America with her, so I won't be bothering with this.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by metalgod47
im 16 but thats not the point shes seriously missing and we need all the help finding her so stop being douches and help us

...dude, 16 really?

also I would try to help but I live in East Anglia so I doubt I could
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Stop being dicks and let this thread be passive. Continue and I won't have any qualms about warning or banning anyone.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Stop being dicks and let this thread be passive. Continue and I won't have any qualms about warning or banning anyone.

damn it I had a witty response.
im just trying to post everywhere i can, ive done facebook, tagged, im going to do twitter, ive done youtube, many youtube channels that are from the uk and here
its just shes my gf and i care alot about her and i just want to see her home with her family again
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I think you would be more successful if you were to post this on facebook. I highly doubt that the kidnapper fled to America with her, so I won't be bothering with this.

There are a lot of UKers on UG.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
There are a lot of UKers on UG.

I know, but I think there would be a better chance of success if this was posted on facebook. TS tells all of his friends, they tell all of their friends, etc.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by metalgod47
im just trying to post everywhere i can, ive done facebook, tagged, im going to do twitter, ive done youtube, many youtube channels that are from the uk and here
its just shes my gf and i care alot about her and i just want to see her home with her family again

this has got to be rough. hope she is found soon.

if you or someone you know is on tumblr, the community there is pretty good about reblogging this sort of thing.
Sorry to hear. I can't imagine what I'd do in a situation like that.
It's good to see you're making an effort though.

Good luck.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

It never mentioned a kidnapper........Got something to say?

In all seriousness i'll send that around.
Quote by metalgod47
ive posted on facebook already
are there any other sites i can go to
twitter?
ggg1 ggg3

As someone mentioned, Tumblr could be useful. Apart from that there's not much apart from the usual Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. Have you made a page on Facebook or just posted status'? Because a page could potentially spread to a lot more people.
Good luck.

Quote by metalgod47

Welcome to the pit. I will now proceed to mock you relentlessly for having a thirteen year old girlfriend, asking for help and having poor spelling. I neither care about you or the welfare of this missing girl.

Clench your asscheeks....
wait for it...

Now.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
sorry to here that man.
tweeting famous people on twitter and asking them to re-tweet the link might be a good way to spread it.

hope shes safe
now extra flamey
I live in Scotland so I can't help.

Also shes been gone for a day? ffs she's probably at a friends or something
How will clicking on a link help find her?
I genuinely don't understand.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by aeroslash09
I live in Scotland so I can't help.

Also shes been gone for a day? ffs she's probably at a friends or something

That was my approach when my old rhythm guitarist went missing almost a year ago... they found him dead in a river nearly two weeks later. These things need to be taken more seriously than you give them credit for.

Not saying that that's going to be the case for the TS, and I sincerely hope that everything is sorted out and ends well. I live too far to be of any help, unfortunately. Good luck, TS.
Quote by Ziphoblat
That was my approach when my old rhythm guitarist went missing almost a year ago... they found him dead in a river nearly two weeks later. These things need to be taken more seriously than you give them credit for.

Not saying that that's going to be the case for the TS, and I sincerely hope that everything is sorted out and ends well. I live too far to be of any help, unfortunately. Good luck, TS.

Sorry man, I was going from mine/my friends experiences. We'd stay out for days at a time (well I suppose at about 15ish) just texting whomever we lived with saying we were staying out
Hope it all turn out alright TS

Keep us updated!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by Steve635z
It never mentioned a kidnapper........Got something to say?

In all seriousness i'll send that around.

I was saying kidnapper because normally if a child just leaves at that age there's something seriously fucked up going on in their life, and I would rather not think about the possibility of that going on.

Quote by Steve635z

Quote by L2112Lif
Come on guys, stop being dicks.

I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend, TS. Hope they find her.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by metalgod47
my name is jack and my girlfriend has gone missing
im not going to type it all out so heres a link that explains everything http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/Police-step-search-missing-Carrie-Ann-13/story-14045933-detail/story.html
i have sent this very link to many other places for it to try and be spread around to help in finding my girfriend, if you know of any information please click the link and itll say what to do, i dont want any trolls as this is serious. please spread this around and help in finding my girlfriend. comment if you know what i can do to spread this further and comment if you will help me.
thanks in advance
jack

this alibi wont work pal
Page 1 of 2