Wasn't sure if the should go in te gear forum or the build forum, so I picked here lol.

Anyway, I've got an Ibanez RG (370DX, Korea) and I haven't played it in forever, pretty much since I got my LPs. I recently decided to start recording some stuff with the RG just for a bit of a different sound on some songs. It was working fine and then all the sudden nothing. No sound or anything, and it's not the amps or the cables or pedals because all other guitars are fine. Figured it must be the jack, and research has told me Ibanez apparently is notorious for jack issues (I've had the guitar 8yrs and never had an issue)? I checked eBay and only got 1 result (for "Ibanez RG jack") and it was gold, I need black. Also checked some music sites like Sweetwater, Musicians Friend, AMS, and GC and came up empty, where can I buy a replacement?

I used to have a site bookmarked that was all Ibanez replacement parts but that was a few computers ago lol.
The actual jack is black? Or do you mean the jack plate? Never seen a black jack.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Just get a swithcraft 1/4 mono jack from allparts.com It has a shielded ground wire so everything will be nice and quite.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by LZRocker
The actual jack is black? Or do you mean the jack plate? Never seen a black jack.

Well yeah, the plate and the nut on the jack are black.

And awesome, thanks everyone, I'm gonna order one now. I figure if I'm gonna pull it open and re-solder stuff on the existing jack I might as well upgrade it while I'm at it. Its 8yrs old so a replacement can't hurt.
Quote by LZRocker

Jack of clubs or jack of spades. diamonds and hearts are not black.
Some ibanez will come with the barrel style Jack, nothing at all like a standard 1/4 inch Jack. So take it out and make sure you have the right one before ordering.
A standard 1/4in. Jack, like say, the ones from radio shack, will not come close to fitting in the Jack cavity. The barrel Jack's do come in different colors. I have a black one sitting right here that I would just give ya if you were close by. Im in St.louis though.