Quote by devourke
Ew

EDIT: Are you talking about the band or some more furries in the form of insects?

The band.
sometimes i watch it, but they always play tons of crap on the "Metal" channel. the only ones i really like are "Classic Country" and "Jazz," although i remember the "Last Rights" block on the "Metal" channel (M/R @ 11 pm) was pretty cool, but i'm not sure if they still play it. maybe i'll check to see tonight. i think you can stream Music Choice on their website, too. one time recently though i remember seeing the band of a kid i know (Kicking Daisies) on the "Kids Only" channel.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
sometimes i watch it, but they always play tons of crap on the "Metal" channel. the only ones i really like are "Classic Country" and "Jazz," although i remember the "Last Rights" block on the "Metal" channel (M/R @ 11 pm) was pretty cool, but i'm not sure if they still play it. maybe i'll check to see tonight. i think you can stream Music Choice on their website, too. one time recently though i remember seeing the band of a kid i know (Kicking Daisies) on the "Kids Only" channel.

Yeah,i notice crap bands like Nickelback on it at times,plus they seem to get the facts of various groups wrong.
I only ever use it for background music if there's absolutely nothing else at my disposal. Not many decent tracks on most of the stations. Basically just plays the hits of all the genres.