Page 1 of 5
Source

EDIT: Here's the follow up story

It really does seem to be for calling the teacher cute.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by zgr0826 at Dec 5, 2011,
I really doubt all he said was, "She was cute," and, besides, he was suspended for inappropriate behavior after the sexual harassment.
An appropriate, adult response, from the teacher would be to, after hearing what was said, approach the child and explain to him why he shouldn't say what he was saying, that way the child understands, and there is no big to do.

I mean, if this was a class of adults, I can see it being taken seriously, but these are kids. A child that age isn't necessarily going to realize that it is inappropriate to call your teacher cute. As it would be for an adult to call there boss hot.

Now after all of this, there is a chance that all these kids take from this is that your not allowed to call people cute, or use any other term of affection.
sigh...
GASTONIA, N.C. -- A Gastonia mother says her son was suspended for calling a teacher "cute.”

There's your problem. Aint no mother gonna say her sons been juggling with some tittays.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
My 4 year old nephew got a "talking to" last week for winking at one of the staff at the nursery. Little bit crazy if you ask me.
Quote by due 07
I really doubt all he said was, "She was cute," and, besides, he was suspended for inappropriate behavior after the sexual harassment.

the video hints to that it was all he said because the mother in the video says the school told her that calling her cute was sexual harassment, at least thats what i got from it.

if that is indeed all he said, then that teacher is a whiney little Bitch.
In the letter, school officials say Emanyea Lockett said a teacher was fine in a suggestive tone. He said he told a friend she was cute.

If that's sexual harassment, my entire second grade class were sex offenders.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by WaltTheWerewolf

I'd still give her one though
I'm gonna make a comment before I read the article.
Was this in America?

EDIT: Nail'd it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

^Where else?

OT: That's a positively horrendous way for the school to handle disciplining the child. He goes to school to be educated. So bloody well educate him in the proper manner to address your elders/teachers/peers. Banishing him for a few days isn't going to do shit.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Last edited by mike_anderson25 at Dec 5, 2011,
Quote by robbo546hall
GASTONIA, N.C. -- A Gastonia mother says her son was suspended for calling a teacher "cute.”

There's your problem. Aint no mother gonna say her sons been juggling with some tittays.

Quote by Trowzaa
I'm gonna make a comment before I read the article.
Was this in America?

EDIT: Nail'd it.

lolerpool
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
the nerve of that boy.
If I was the teacher I would have popped him one right in the eye.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
What the?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Last edited by Gibson_SG_uzr55 at Dec 5, 2011,
Quote by robbo546hall
lolerpool

Arsenlol
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
the video hints to that it was all he said because the mother in the video says the school told her that calling her cute was sexual harassment, at least thats what i got from it.

If that is indeed your attitude, then you're a presumptuous little cuntle.
**** that

Some kid in my high school class (must have been 14) only got a lunch detention for saying "dat ass!" really loudly when my, admittedly very hot, music teacher bent over to pick up the board pen.
He's probably copying it off TV or a film without having any idea of the connotations behind it are. He probably doesn't even know what sex is yet.

I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by due 07

Do you agree with the punishment handed out, Due?

- Rene Magritte
Chiquita Lockett said her 9-year-old son, Emanyea, spent the last two days at home.

o u so funny amerika
According to the first article, a sub teacher over heard him call the teacher cute. Does anyone else imagine what went through the principle's mind when he was notified about this?
Quote by sam b
*Hulk*

o u so funny amerika

Is this your gif for the week, Sam?

- Rene Magritte
Quote by mike_anderson25
Do you agree with the punishment handed out, Due?

As far as I can tell the punishment was heavy-handed-- but this is sexual harassment and shouldn't be dismissed because us manly men want to be able to whoop, holler, and whistle at anyone we want.

But the article did say that the suspension also had to do with his behavior afterwards, so I dunno.
Last edited by due 07 at Dec 5, 2011,
The school found out that the kid's mothers name was Chiquita. that is the real conspiracy behind the suspension.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by due 07
As far as I can tell the punishment was heavy-handed-- but this is sexual harassment and shouldn't be dismissed because us manly men want to be able to whoop, holler, and whistle at anyone we want.

In his defense, he is 9. He more than likely doesn't fully comprehend his actions or the implications behind them.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by due 07

Heavy-handed? We're talking about a 9yr old kid here! I know kids are growing up faster and faster but come on dude, he needs to be taught what's appropriate and what isn't. Suspending a 9yr old kid period is bloody stupid.

- Rene Magritte
Ah. As you were, good sir.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by zgr0826
In his defense, he is 9. He more than likely doesn't fully comprehend his actions or the implications behind them.

Not fully, but he needs to know that what he did was inappropriate and harmful. The school handled it poorly as well, though, so I'm not advocating the suspension of the kid or anything.

Quote by mike_anderson25
Suspending a 9yr old kid period is bloody stupid.

Even when they're engendering a hostile work environment for teachers?
Quote by due 07

But the article did say that the suspension also had to do with his behavior afterwards, so I dunno.

He's nine fucking years old, he meant nothing by it, he couldn't possibly even know how that is bad.

"Oh my God, that little boy said I was cute! I'm going to be scarred for life! My self esteem! My innocence!"

He wasn't coming on to her. He wasn't giving her unwanted advances. He's nine years old and he said cute. Tell him why he shouldn't do it and move on.

Also, they claim there was inappropriate behavior but they fail to even state what he did wrong.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Ugh... wait 5 years, teachers. This kid probably will be the most awkward kid in the class because of this incident...

Was expecting funnies in this thread, I was failed
Quote by due 07
Not fully, but he needs to know that what he did was inappropriate and harmful. The school handled it poorly as well, though, so I'm not advocating the suspension of the kid or anything.

Even when they're engendering a hostile work environment for teachers?

How is a nine-year-old calling someone "cute" and "fine" a hostile work environment?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by due 07

But seriously, this is a 9 year old we're talking about. He's probably just imitating shit he saw on TV or an older sibling. A proper response would have been to explain why his behavior was inappropriate, not suspend him.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Page 1 of 5