can somebody watch this video and call bullshit on it for me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiMMERUpaNY

I dont understand anything about what this guy is talking about but because of all the scientific words it sounds kinda believable...

but I dont believe it and I need somebody to call bullshit on it for me and explain why so I can justify not believing it lol

I would post it to my friends wall (she's in her second year studying physics at Oxford) but I think that would take me to a new low... but posting it in the pit is fine by me =)

btw like I said I dont know anything about physics so if anybody wants to point out my stupidity its entirely justified... as long as you can explain why, which will further my knowledge and therefore make me a better person =)
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
I watched about 3 minutes and couldn't stand anymore. He is the shittest voice over/commentator ever.
Before every sentence all I can hear is a deep intake of breath and once I've heard it I can't unhear it. It's bloody annoying.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

He says "evolutionist nonsense and prejudice" before 30 seconds in. All the evidence I need.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Electricity isn't a recent invention.
I'd say it's entirely possible, he's just phrasing it in a retarded way so it seems like they had electricity in the same way we do, which they obviously didn't.

EDIT: Just got to the bit about wireless communication. No, he just shat his credibility all down his leg there

EDIT2: No it's just got downright stupid now. Started off well, then he ran out of science and relied on fallacies and assumption.
Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Dec 5, 2011,
Quote by Trowzaa
I watched about 3 minutes and couldn't stand anymore. He is the shittest voice over/commentator ever.
Before every sentence all I can hear is a deep intake of breath and once I've heard it I can't unhear it. It's bloody annoying.

haha fairenough... I had it on as background noise while I was on the phone trying to pay attention to somebody...

thanks for trying though =)
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Electricity isn't a recent invention.
I'd say it's entirely possible, he's just phrasing it in a retarded way so it seems like they had electricity in the same way we do, which they obviously didn't.

Most likely this, the ancient egyptians were a very smart people but I highly, highly doubt they had electricity like ours in which we have it running through cables around our houses.

tl;dw
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Trowzaa
Most likely this, the ancient egyptians were a very smart people but I highly, highly doubt they had electricity like ours in which we have it running through cables around our houses.

thats the thing that is making me think everything he is saying is shit...

I just cant believe that the pyramids were basically giant conductors and then how he links that to all the gold they would wear being used for wireless electircity... it just sounds like complete crap
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Is that what he's saying?
That sounds like complete crap.
The pyramids were burial chambers for their Pharoahs, not giant conductors.

But they just were used for tombs weren't they? I mean, everyone knows that.
I could only watch that for another minute or so before his breathing pissed me off again.

Quote by Trowzaa

But they just were used for tombs weren't they? I mean, everyone knows that.
I could only watch that for another minute or so before his breathing pissed me off again.

no he says that everybody thinks they are because of the chamber in the center... but also says that it is the exact dimensions of the ark of the covenant which, if it was in that position, would work as a conductor inside the pyramids...
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Now you've mentioned the breathing twice I can't ignore it

Yeah he basically started using bible references to Moses running away with the Ark of the Covenant and the Pharaohs chasing him otherwise the "glory of Egypt" would be lost, which he's nicely attributed to definitely mean a super-conductor which was buried in the pyramid and served to power the whole of Egypt

EDIT **** my lack of grammar. That should make sense a bit...
Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Dec 5, 2011,
Got through the first sentence and turned it off.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
its on youtube.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"