So, if you live in the States this is a great day to be alive. 78 years since the 21st Amendment was passed!

If you don't know what that is, educate yourselves: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-first_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Text

So, AWESOME DAY!

Raise a glass and join me in celebrating the defeat of one of the stupidest laws to even grip this beautiful nation.

I'll be celebrating with one of these:

Maybe one of these too:

How the hell are you supposed to drink that big ass beer

EDIT: You edited out the huge one
Last edited by devourke at Dec 5, 2011,
Quote by daytripper75
I'll be celebrating with one of these:

Maybe one of these too:

Is that what's really important?

GET THE FUCK UP
MATTERHORN
Man, I was gonna pick up a six pack tonight & decided not to. If only you'd made this thread an hour earlier.

Oh well. ¯\_(ツ_/¯
FUCK YEAH AMERICA!!

(Invalid img)
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Best day of my life.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Best day of my life.

You're probably the only user that was around to get shitfaced that day. Lucky bastard.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Yet I still can't do coke off a stripper's back!

Some country....
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Not until tomorrow for me.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
fun fact: the kennedy family got rich off the 21st amendment. they had foreknowledge of the workings of the passage the 21st amendment so they began stocking warehouses of booze 'for medical purposes', as booze could still be prescribed medically during prohibition.

then once the 21st amendment passed, guess who had ample supplies of booze and could sell them at a high markup to meet the high demand due to the almost non-existent supply of booze in the US?

thats right, the kennedys.

now if only we could take a lesson from this time period and end this whole silly idea of prohibition of substances.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Dec 5, 2011,
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
fun fact: the kennedy family got rich off the 21st amendment. they had foreknowledge of the workings of the passage the 21st amendment so they began stocking warehouses of booze 'for medical purposes', as booze could still be prescribed medically during prohibition.

then once the 21st amendment passed, guess who had ample supplies of booze and could sell them at a high markup to meet the high demand due to the almost non-existent supply of booze in the US?

now if only we could take a lesson from this time period and end this whole silly idea of prohibition of substances.

Fun fact: That's why the mob killed JFK.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Fun fact: That's why the mob killed JFK.
Fun fact: people who are constantly bitching because they can't legally get shitfaced are really annoying.

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Fun fact: people who are constantly bitching because they can't legally get shitfaced are really annoying.

Fun fact: Insert yer mom joke here.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Fun fact: Insert yer mom joke here.

Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
IPAs = BEER that taste like someone made tea from the Hops, and then pissed it in.

It's true. Never again will I drink that swill. I would almost drink budweiser over that shit...... Almost.
Quote by whitenihilist
It's true. Never again will I drink that swill. I would almost drink budweiser over that shit...... Almost.
Nothing wrong with Budweiser... other than the fact that beer tastes like shit.

Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
IPAs = BEER that taste like someone made tea from the Hops, and then pissed it in.

i doubt youve ever had a good IPA or generally dont appreciate the taste of a good beer.

although bad IPAs are pretty bad, so maybe youve only had bad IPAs. try dogfish head 60 or 90 minute IPA. you cannot like good beers and dislike these beers. yes this opinion is fact.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by whitenihilist

Oh FFS. You clearly have no taste.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
i doubt youve ever had a good IPA or generally dont appreciate the taste of a good beer.

although bad IPAs are pretty bad, so maybe youve only had bad IPAs. try dogfish head 60 or 90 minute IPA. you cannot like good beers and dislike these beers. yes this opinion is fact.

its an Opinion, ya cant call it a fact lol. I've had Dogfish Head and i hated it, my taste buds are overly sensitive to bitterness so it tends to hit me really hard. But my opinion of them is simply that.

My favorite Beers are by these people:
leinenkugel
Sierra Nevada
Newcastle
Guiness

when i just want a normal beer i go for Yuengling
Quote by daytripper75
Oh FFS. You clearly have no taste.

He's from Texas Matt. What do you expect?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
No prohibition here ever and legal drinking age is 18

Also not a fan of beer whatsoever, much prefer cider.
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Quote by badpun

Australia is like a giant Texas.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by badpun

1) Screw that shit I've been a wine pseudoaficionado since I was 9.

2) I prefer spirits and Bailey's. I love the latter. I also drink wine regularly, but I almost never drink beer, because at least wine has the decency to taste like something.

Quote by Jackal58
Australia is like a giant Texas.

Not really most australians love their beer, i'm just in the minority that can't stand it plus i must react to it because whenever i force myself to have half a bottle or more i'm pretty much liable to puke

It also might be because i'm weak since i can't really stomach straight spirits very well, i usually mix
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

Fun fact: They did the same thing for Cuban cigars, except I think JFK did it for personal use instead of selling them. The bastard... stockpiling the cigars and preventing others from having them...
Gibson SG Special - Tony Iommi pickups
Martin 000CXEBLACK acoustic/electric

Lefties Unite
IS THIS IT?
Quote by Jettski1
Fun fact: They did the same thing for Cuban cigars, except I think JFK did it for personal use instead of selling them. The bastard... stockpiling the cigars and preventing others from having them...
Fun Fact: We Canadians are still friends with Cuba and we can buy as much Cuban cigars/rum as we desire.

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Fun Fact: We Canadians are still friends with Cuba and we can buy as much Cuban cigars/rum as we desire.

Fun fact: muahahahaha
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi