I love the souls, but I'm not at all compelled to see them anymore.
Maybe I'll have a change of heart if the new album's good.

Here's the lineup:

Night 1
Title Fight, White Wives, Blacktop Kids
Night 2
The Explosion, The Holy Mess, Luther
Night 3
H2O, Ensign, Up For Nothing
Night 4
Leftover Crack, Plow United, Detournment

Last year i had tickets to the one LoC was playing, but b/c the show was postponed due to the snow, the lineup changed. Thus, the crowd was filled with dickhead LoC fans who didn't seem to care at all for Lemuria. AND the singer from Polar Bear Club tried selling some kid a color copy of one of their records (pretty sure the newest one) for 40 bucks because it was "limited edition"

Also, the Stone Pony blows. Bouncers and bartenders are all a-holes. If you have a band and play NJ, play at the Lanes. The people there are waaaaay cooler, and the venue itself is cool. (it's a bowling alley)
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Lemuria seems like itd be really out of place... one of the chillest bands ever with LoC which is (ironically) nazi-core about their beliefs. While this doesnt directly apply to me since I'm on the other side of the country the two Souls shows I went to were great, idk why you wouldnt wanna go. they play some of their older hits so youre guaranteed to like most of their set.
i don't know, Greg's on-stage behavior has always been weird to me. he always kinda looks like he took too much kolonopin, kinda like a zombie. my friend refers to it as Ari Katz syndrome.

i'll probably see them again, but it definitely won't be at the pony.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Love the Souls. Saw them a few months ago with the Falcon. They played Summer Vacation and Anchors Aweigh in their entirety. So good. It's always a fun time when they play.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic