Page 1 of 2
As if life isn't tough enough already, why does the body have to go around our backs and shank us one?

Could it be some sort of philosophical motive behind self-destruction?

Or is God just a dick?
Eeryone knows God is a dick. Who is actually an alien from a far off galaxy. Duh.
My sig? Nice.
Sad stuff. My mom has Lupus and sometimes her joints hurt so bad she can barely walk.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
Yeah I know what you mean.
Like, whats the deal with cancer. We've got enough problems as humans and now we have to deal with abnormal cell growth that can kill us.
God is a dick.
Sometimes it takes something harsh to make people realize their mortality. Life begins at that point.
i think history has made it real clear that "god" is a ****ing ****. it's amazing how something that doesn't exist can be the cause of so much death and suffering.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
It's what happens when dad forgets to use IDDQD while he's makin' that fetus.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Most of the time life is like stud poker. You're stuck with what you're dealt, no matter how shitty it is.

BLUFF LIKE A MADMAN.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Because most auto-immune disorders occur in first world countries. Why, you may ask...because people in third world countries are more likely to encounter bacteria and all kinds of viruses during the daily routines (which is why they have a lower life expectancy...) anyway, because of the fact that mothers and fathers usually try to prevent their kids form playing with dirty objects or roll around in filth etc etc we do not encounter the same amount of bacteria/viruses, our own body sometimes attack itself, in belief that our own bacteria/viruses are bad and should be destroyed.

tl;dr: shit happens.
Love, love is a verb. Love is a doing word.

I got soul but I'm not a soldier...
“God is dead,' Nick said. 'They found his carcass in 2019. Floating in space near Alpha.'

'They found the remains of an organism advanced several thousand times over what we are,' Charley said. 'And evidently could create habitable worlds and populate them with living organisms, derived from itself. But that doesn't prove it was God.”

― Philip K. Dick, Our Friends from Frolix 8

It has more to do with genetics, things that your great grandparents did, experienced, or lived through that had some effect on their body, & all of those other wonderful things get passed along until you're finally spit out onto this wretched planet, & there you are with whatever it is you have because of the way your immune system was built from the genetics you were given.
We are not perfect, and our very existence as the developed beings that we are is the result of genetic anomalies. Things always go wrong.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I dunno, what's the deal with your face?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Sister has Lupus, cousin has ankylosing spondylitis. Me = worried.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Kensai
I dunno, what's the deal with your face?

What the hell bro? You disrespecting me bro? Why you dissin bro? Why you dissin?

And to everyone else: excellent thought trains folks. Excellent.
its because we have as a nation embraced a homosexual lifestyle. god is punishing us for this sin by implenting aids into our children because they choose homosexuality

leveticus 18-22 makes it clear.
Quote by Philip_pepper
As if life isn't tough enough already, why does the body have to go around our backs and shank us one?

Could it be some sort of philosophical motive behind self-destruction?

Or is God just a dick?
I'm a dick.

hurr durr
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Pfft, i strengthened my immune system throughout my childhood by trading pokemon cards. My antibodies aren't gonna pussy out after all the shit they've seen.
I've been vomit-free since 2003.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
its because we have as a nation embraced a homosexual lifestyle. god is punishing us for this sin by implenting aids into our children because they choose homosexuality

leveticus 18-22 makes it clear.

All I can say is, it sucks bro. I wouldn't wish it on anybody. Thank God for my health....
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I've been vomit-free since 2003.

Don't eat anything from a sketchy bakery then.
cat
Quote by chaoticfables
And what's the deal with airline food?

yo airline food stinks. I hate it when the whole plane opens up those shitty aluminium lids and start eating that shit like Bear Grylles.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Maybe if you'd just made me the goddamn sandwich we wouldn't be in this situation!

Quote by Grimriffer
yo airline food stinks. I hate it when the whole plane opens up those shitty aluminium lids and start eating that shit like Bear Grylles.

It washes away the taste of the piss.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by chaos13

It washes away the taste of the piss.

why the **** did you drink piss?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Grimriffer
why the **** did you drink piss?

Why the fuck wouldn't I drink piss? It's like health in a cup.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Yeah I know what you mean.
Like, whats the deal with people. The earth's got enough problems as a planet and now we have to reproduce uncontrollably like cancer cells that can kill it.
We are dicks.

Quote by chaos13
Why the fuck wouldn't I drink piss? It's like health in a cup.

Erm.... because it contains waste products that your body already tried to get rid of once?
Quote by direngrey680
Because most auto-immune disorders occur in first world countries. Why, you may ask...because people in third world countries are more likely to encounter bacteria and all kinds of viruses during the daily routines (which is why they have a lower life expectancy...) anyway, because of the fact that mothers and fathers usually try to prevent their kids form playing with dirty objects or roll around in filth etc etc we do not encounter the same amount of bacteria/viruses, our own body sometimes attack itself, in belief that our own bacteria/viruses are bad and should be destroyed.

tl;dr: shit happens.

I don't think this is at all scientifically accurate.
Page 1 of 2