So if you wanted to get a Dunlop Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face, is there any way to order one online? how often do they make them and when do they come out? i know the Dunlop website says they are limited production but does an average consumer have a chance at buying one retail or do they have to be bought via the ebay sharks?
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
You would probably have better luck e-mailing Dunlop and asking.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
they are only releasing a limited amount per year
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by souperman08
You would probably have better luck e-mailing Dunlop and asking.

i did email them, just hadn't heard back yet. i thought maybe someone here bought one or knew the gimmick with getting one of them.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
If your getting it because it's Joe's pedal (Memorabilia)... cool... (and it's a cool lookin' beast )

If your getting it because you want to sound like Joe... Check some You Tube samples of the Reg Fuzz vs. JB Fuzz vs. Jimi Hendrix Fuzz...

I thought that the Red regular *cheap* Fuzz Face sounded more like JB through the equip that he used during the comparisons...

You can get it here too

http://jbstore.jbonamassa.com/
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Last edited by Papabear505 at Dec 6, 2011,
no, but i can tell you how to get a joe bonamassa bl00zface

1: gurn
2: gurn some more
3: more than that
4: there you go

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Gurn?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I suppose someone had to take the gurning crown from gary moore after his passing
Last edited by coolstoryangus at Dec 6, 2011,
yeah it's to pull faces, basically.

couldn't resist

^ yeah

EDIT: actually joe looks a bit like murdoch in that bottom pic
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Dec 6, 2011,
Quote by Papabear505
If your getting it because it's Joe's pedal (Memorabilia)... cool... (and it's a cool lookin' beast )

If your getting it because you want to sound like Joe... Check some You Tube samples of the Reg Fuzz vs. JB Fuzz vs. Jimi Hendrix Fuzz...

I thought that the Red regular *cheap* Fuzz Face sounded more like JB through the equip that he used during the comparisons...

You can get it here too

http://jbstore.jbonamassa.com/

I know, i am having a pretty tough time deciding between The regular (red) fuzzface, Jimi's and the Bonamassa. I like them all and have been watching the youtube reviews and trying to weigh the pros and cons of each. I am kinda leaning toward the Jimi pedal but that of course changes like the wind.

I am not really trying to sound like anyone, just trying to figure out which will fit my style and needs most completely.
Quote by BlackVoid
Last edited by zenbone at Dec 6, 2011,
Quote by zenbone
I am not really trying to sound like anyone, just trying to figure out which will fit my style and needs most completely.

Yea.. I hear ya, but you still hear someone play and like certain aspects of their sound... I'll tell you that my Red Fuzz sounded really good through my Twin, but I had to put it before the compressor to make it sound decent, but no matter where I put it, or just by itself, it sounds pretty bad through my Windsor... IMO... turned out to be not what I was looking for...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Quote by joe_k
lols gurning.

when i think of gurning i think of people off their tits at festivals and the like.

Is there a pedal that can enhance or "boost" my gurning? if so where should i put it on my pedalboard, before or after the wah?
Quote by BlackVoid
Quote by zenbone
I know, i am having a pretty tough time deciding between The regular (red) fuzzface, Jimi's and the Bonamassa. I like them all and have been watching the youtube reviews and trying to weigh the pros and cons of each. I am kinda leaning toward the Jimi pedal but that of course changes like the wind.

The Bonamassa is built on the Hendrix's ones board with 2-3 component value changes to tune it to sound better with humbuckers. Buy a Hendrix, if it doesn't sound right for you, you can easily mod it to Bonamassa specs
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

Quote by mmolteratx
I got mine for $99 new on eBay.

I had mine all ready to buy at that price but they took the listing down between the time I logged into paypal and hit confirm payment
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

Quote by zenbone
Is there a pedal that can enhance or "boost" my gurning? if so where should i put it on my pedalboard, before or after the wah?

i don't think so. the main market for pedals like that is tgp, and robben ford doesn't really seem to approve of gurning, so it wouldn't sell on tgp.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?