Got an assignment in for 11am tomorrow. Here I am 3am, in the Music studio's in a deserted Uni building (it's hundreds of years old, I'm on my own. I'm scared ). Doing orchestration work which is mind-numbing.

How many of you leave work to the very last minute?

And I bet I win for dullest work

It looks like you haven't saved. Better save before Sibelius crashes.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
if it makes you feel any better, i usually wait until the last minute, but then decide that i don't have enough time, and then the in class i tell my teacher that i couldn't finish, and they give me a couple of extra weeks to finish the assignment with no penalties.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You think that's dull? I have to write a 4000 word journal describing the progress of my learning for a subject I have learned shitall from.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I have a 20 hour project due in a week that my graduation depends on. I've only done ~2 hours so far.
Quote by entity0009
You think that's dull? I have to write a 4000 word journal describing the progress of my learning for a subject I have learned shitall from.

I enjoy orchestration but this one is annoying me. It's from an Organ skeleton score onto full classical orchestra
Quote by due 07
I have a 20 hour project due in a week that my graduation depends on. I've only done ~2 hours so far.

shut up high school
I have to write a biography about 'my favorite mathematician' by Thursday. I'm in pre-calculus. I'm not even slightly going to study anything math again, and what math teacher gives a paper assignment?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I have a 5000 word essay on Armenian nationalism between 1917 and 1921 due in 8 days. Sometimes I question the sanity of choosing to major in history...

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
I enjoy orchestration but this one is annoying me. It's from an Organ skeleton score onto full classical orchestra

Ha, I'd trade for that kind of thing anyday
🙈 🙉 🙊
Procrastinate and dominate, that's what I say. It's worked just fine so far, all A's and such, but I am curious as to whether or not I can do it and still be successful in the real world.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
I have to turn in 20 problems to "prepare" for my qualification exam on Real Analysis. I have 11 of them so far but I want to watch Community ...

I don't like working too late because if I'm not understanding what I'm reading there is no point in doing it. I prefer to pause get some sleep and keep going afterwards.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.