Hey guys. I've got a Randall 4x12 cab here with Jags in it. The guy hasn't given me an exact model number, but from what I'm telling you, is there any way to tell me if this is a decent deal or not?
if you are in need for a cab and that is the only thing that fits your budget, than yea, i would probably do you fine.

but if that isn't the case, i would dodge it. probably poor quality wood or even MDF, randall jags are not known to be the best speakers either. if you are patient, you will be able to find better cabs than that. i bought a celestion loaded avatar 4x12" for $150, a Kustom 4x12" with 4x english t75's for $120 (IIRC) and a few other killer deals on cabs as well.

also the odds are a 2x12" would get the job done fine 99% of the time. so you may be able to find a better one for cheaper.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
also the odds are a 2x12" would get the job done fine 99% of the time. so you may be able to find a better one for cheaper.

I've always thought that, I'm just wondering if I'll ever find a used one.