As though it was just released from a time capsule, this beautiful instrument is in great condition. My dad purchased this guitar in 1975. It was never gigged with and has spent most of its life in its case in my smoke free home. Comfortable, easy to play, looks and sounds awesome! Everything is original, my dad did not change anything at all on this guitar! I can provide more pictures if needed! They will all be update on here! The newer version are going for about 1300, this is a STEAL! This guitar is only a 800 AND it's vintage! Click on the pictures to make them bigger!

Haha...this is from the 90's, it's not a 650XL, and it's NOT worth $800.
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Whoops, didn't see the headstock. Late 80's Model 3DR

http://charvelusa.com/models.html

It's on there, from 1988
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Hey thanks for letting me know! I have 2 so I get them confused because they are the same color and body type!!!

Well the price remains the same however! $800 shipped or $650 meet up in San Jose, CA
If it were in better shape, maybe...I have a 5fx that's 10 times nicer and I can't give it away for $525 shipped.
If this were a 650XL and in excellent condition it would be worth 800-1000. I just sold mine for $1000+$150 shipping to someone in china.
Quote by shooterkc
If it were in better shape, maybe...I have a 5fx that's 10 times nicer and I can't give it away for $525 shipped.

Someone actually offered $500 to pick it up + 2 vintage pedals

I'm waiting to hear what pedals they are. He hasn't replied yet, he offered me $300 and 3 pedals too. I wonder what pedals they are.