Alright so "my friend" needs some help quick. His dad is urine testing him, and he's managed to stall his dad(he can't go pee at the moment). He needs some ideas or help on how to pass negative on this thing. it's a stupid home test you can get at a store for cheap, so it's not like it has to be anything super incognito, but the piss has gotta look like piss obviously.

Also, he smokes every day, so will diluting it with water help? He was thinking of just pissing in the bottle thing, pouring like 80% out and then pouring water in. Think it'll work? He thinks it may have before with his mom once but she never revealed the results to him but didn't get him in trouble or anything either. She is alot more chill about this shit than his dad though...

Oh and if the pee/water mixture doesn't look like pee, he can either put apple juice in a bottle and keep it under his sink for just this very thing (before it turns to wine though...) unless you think thats a bad idea. Just give me some ideas that'll work!
You are a horrible troll.

Either that or you lack sense to realize wine doesnt come from apple juice. (applejack comes from apple juice + yeast >_> )
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Thanks for the response i was NOT looking for.
Even if he stopped doing drugs, the THC is still in his system for a while. So it doesn't matter if he stops right now or not.

Now can I get a thoughtful / more useful answer from someone please?
Quote by Dirge Humani
The easiest way is to stop doing drugs.

Game.
I pretend to write songs.

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright
Because I believe that after we're gone
The spirit carries on
Quote by rockin4lyfe420
Thanks for the response i was NOT looking for.
Even if he stopped doing drugs, the THC is still in his system for a while. So it doesn't matter if he stops right now or not.

Now can I get a thoughtful / more useful answer from someone please?

At least admit that it's you getting the drug test.

EDIT:
|--- you sir need a chill pill. I prescribe 2,500mg to help with your issues.
|
|
V

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Dec 6, 2011,
@deadlock riff
TRolling? are you ****ing kidding me.
CAN SOMEONE WITH A LITTLE COMPETENCE PLEASE HELP ME OUT?!?!?!
and i thought it was wine from the applce juice cause it was in my cupboard for about a month now and i just opened it and smelled it and it smells just like wine. gtfo
I heard, also from 'a friend', that if you put in a teeny tiny drop of bleach it ussuly makes it neutral. Something along those lines.
@owenless55 sounds better than nothing to me, THANK YOU for an answer to my question, not stupid ass remarks.
Anymore good answers are welcomed.

and @dealock riff again. I'll admit that i know this "friend" VERY well... hahaha
Quote by Dirge Humani
The second easiest thing to do is take responsibility for your actions and stop spending your parent's money on drugs.

...some people have jobs...
Quote by Owenlee55
I heard, also from 'a friend', that if you put in a teeny tiny drop of bleach it ussuly makes it neutral. Something along those lines.

Nooo.

You drink the bleach.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
put a drop of bleach in it.

Quote by Dirge Humani
The second easiest thing to do is take responsibility for your actions and stop spending your parent's money on drugs.

Only fags buy such small amounts of drugs that an allowance can pay for it.
Quads or nothing!!!
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Last edited by vanhailin at Dec 6, 2011,
Quote by Dirge Humani

On a roll tonight.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Haha.

One time I got home tested and did the same thing as you, TS. I said, "Oh, sorry, just peed. Can't now. Maybe in a few. Lemme drink this here Mountain Dew to get the juices flowing." I went into the bathroom with a mouth full of soda and spat it into the cup.

You should stop doing drugs, though. It's not cool if you're living with your parents. :/
Quote by BladeSlinger
Nooo.

You drink the bleach.

But first you have to put the bleach in a coconut and mix it all up.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Lol no. Your "friend" is ****ed.

edit:
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Dec 6, 2011,
go pee in the top of his toilet

there a srsly answer
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Yeah ive got a job, to spend a fraction of what i make on a bit of marijuana. nothing bad about that. better than wasting it on junk food.
dirge, you need to take responsibilty and gtfo
Quote by rockin4lyfe420
@owenless55 sounds better than nothing to me, THANK YOU for an answer to my question, not stupid ass remarks.
Anymore good answers are welcomed.

and @dealock riff again. I'll admit that i know this "friend" VERY well... hahaha

No problem, man.
Quote by vanhailin
put a drop of bleach in it.

Only fags buy such small amounts of drugs that an allowance can pay for it.
Quads or nothing!!!

My allowance lets me afford a quad a month. Obviously i don't spend 90 bucks a month on weed though, lol.
Quote by rockin4lyfe420
Yeah ive got a job, to spend a fraction of what i make on a bit of marijuana. nothing bad about that. better than wasting it on junk food.

Imma have to say no to that.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

whatever, the people who helped were helpful, the rest of you were just amusing, with a side of annoying as ****.
Quote by Owenlee55
My allowance lets me afford a quad a month. Obviously i don't spend 90 bucks a month on weed though, lol.

you must have some damn nice parents! my allowance goes towards my phone bill
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by rockin4lyfe420
whatever, the people who helped were helpful, the rest of you were just amusing, with a side of annoying as ****.

Coming from the kid getting busted for drug use by his parents.

Here you go. Don't pee for so long that you eventually get an infection and have to go to the hospital for a catheter. They'll forget all about drug testing you.

EDIT: I'm just laughing at you. You're funny.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Dec 6, 2011,