i am not suicidal atm...and i am not religious....

ehh thier is some actual stuff behind it.....In my town their was a mother who killed herself because of money troubles...once everyone knew that it was in fact a suicide they all stooped talking about it...it goes unspoken but i know it is because that most of her think she is going to hell and such...(small town in the bible belt...)

i have heard a few kids saying it...and well...i wanted to know what the pit thought?

tl;dr? Can I still get into heaven if I kill myself?

*inb4 I inb4 something in the OP....
*If this is a no no subject i want a pass....as i have been hearing the tl;dr yelled to me every time the album gets back to that song.....
I don't think you'd fit into heaven with your massive breasts.

What happened to your sig?
Think of it like this, God gives you a body - and you kill it.... what do you think?
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Of course not. How would religious leaders maintain their power over people if they just offed themselves to get to heaven all the time?

Edit: Ellipses are not substitutes for other punctuation.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Dec 6, 2011,
Quote by neidnarb11890
No way, dude, you go to Hell & become a tree. Haven't you ever read Dante?

I love you for this.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by StewieSwan
Ellipses are not substitutes for other punctuation.

But the excessive use of ellipses is what makes him a unique and beautiful snowflake.
Just like
Tortilla and his
obsession with
the enter
button
Quote by ApatheticMe
CAN I EVER BE FORGIVEN 'CAUSE I KILLED THAT KID?
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR IT WASN'T MEANT FOR HIM!
AND IF I TURN IT ON ME,
IF I EVEN IT OUT,
CAN I STILL GET IN OR WILL THEY SEND ME TO HELL?
CAN I STILL GET INTO HEAVEN IF I KILL MYSELF?
suicide is a sin which brings a punishment of death
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by ApatheticMe
The ellipses overuse makes me think otherwise
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by ApatheticMe

ehh thier is some actual stuff behind it.....In my town their was a mother who killed herself because of money troubles...once everyone knew that it was in fact a suicide they all stooped talking about it...it goes unspoken but i know it is because that most of her think she is going to hell and such...(small town in the bible belt...)

i have heard a few kids saying it...and well...i wanted to know what the pit thought?

*inb4 I inb4 something in the OP....
*If this is a no no subject i want a pass....as i have been hearing the tl;dr yelled to me every time the album gets back to that song.....

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
If she killed herself, she can't get into heaven according to the Bible. Good news is, hell doesn't exist, so don't worry about it.
My hombre Dante told me that there are some special woods in hell set aside just for the people that committed suicide. I'm pretty sure that if you kill yourself you turn into a tree and get eaten by harpies for eternity.

Sorry TS, that's what you have to look forward to.
i dont believe heaven exists. why? because nobody has ever applied logic to the idea of heaven and succeeded. people tell me your soul cant vanish and i tell them, you have no soul. they say...
if heaven and hell existed i believe the world would be different. species wouldnt have a desire, or such a strong desire to live, and stay alive. instinct wouldnt develop. goig to heaven would be a good thing, dying would be no problem, you wouldnt NEED to live in this world. why would this world even exist? whats the point of existing in this "testing ground" and go thru all this bullshit just to end up in heaven for all of eternity. how can a soul exist for so long. can your soul learn in heaven? if so why bother learning in this world? so many things pop into my head when i think of heavens existence. so to answer your question, no committing suicide does not grant access to a heaven. if heaven did exist why would suicide be "illegal" what if you loved god, or the ruler of said heaven, so much that you just had to meet him and killed yourself. i think thats a religious conspiracy. hahahaha im changing threads in mid post. i believe religious folks made suicide illegal to keep people from killing themselves. if suicide was ok in gods eyes, and the bible said so, wouldnt people be dying left and right? no money to be made there.

Quote by devourke

ohmygod, meth doesnt take you to heaven. this goes back to my other conspiracy, people think meth makes you ****ed up in more ways than it actually does. some with most drugs. met doesnt make rainbows appear. i wish, id do meth everyday if i saw rainbows. if i had photoshop id shoop LSD into that instead. lsd makes you see rainbows, and it also would make you feel like you are in heaven.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Dec 6, 2011,
lol I like the "atm" part.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
i dont believe heaven exists. why? because nobody has ever applied logic to the idea of heaven and succeeded. people tell me your soul cant vanish and i tell them, you have no soul. they say...
if heaven and hell existed i believe the world would be different. species wouldnt have a desire, or such a strong desire to live, and stay alive. instinct wouldnt develop. goig to heaven would be a good thing, dying would be no problem, you wouldnt NEED to live in this world. why would this world even exist? whats the point of existing in this "testing ground" and go thru all this bullshit just to end up in heaven for all of eternity. how can a soul exist for so long. can your soul learn in heaven? if so why bother learning in this world? so many things pop into my head when i think of heavens existence. so to answer your question, no committing suicide does not grant access to a heaven. if heaven did exist why would suicide be "illegal" what if you loved god, or the ruler of said heaven, so much that you just had to meet him and killed yourself. i think thats a religious conspiracy. hahahaha im changing threads in mid post. i believe religious folks made suicide illegal to keep people from killing themselves. if suicide was ok in gods eyes, and the bible said so, wouldnt people be dying left and right? no money to be made there.

I'm pretty sure you actually think that everyone in the world is evil and moneyhungry except for you.
Quote by jetfuel495
AND IF I TURN IT ON ME,
IF I EVEN IT OUT,
CAN I STILL GET INTO HEAVEN IF I KILL MYSELF?

Because you all need to know, I'm quoting this.
Quote by jetfuel495
AND IF I TURN IT ON ME,
IF I EVEN IT OUT,
CAN I STILL GET INTO HEAVEN IF I KILL MYSELF
?

Goddamn, came in here just to post that after I read that tl;dr.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
Quote by More La Dispute
Shots were fired from an SUV heading northbound, Eastown,
The target a rival but they didn't hit the target this time.
They hit a kid we think had nothing to do with it.

Xaoxi?
Quote by devourke
I'm pretty sure you actually think that everyone in the world is evil and moneyhungry except for you.

no. im pretty sure the pit reads all of my posts and takes them 5,000,000 x 10^7277277277 more serious than they should.
but in all seriousness, i believe the bible was made to be self sufficient. a religion made to be the answer to all mans problems and by quoting the bible it would be enough evidence to prove itself true, circular reasoning. so in order to keep the bible popular and whatnot, god says suicide is illegal. more christians alive for longer = benifit to the christian religion as a whole.
im so against religion atm, but at the same time, im not being close minded about it, il listen to what a believe has to say and form an educated discussion with him or her.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
no. im pretty sure the pit reads all of my posts and takes them 5,000,000 x 10^7277277277 more serious than they should.
but in all seriousness, i believe the bible was made to be self sufficient. a religion made to be the answer to all mans problems and by quoting the bible it would be enough evidence to prove itself true, circular reasoning. so in order to keep the bible popular and whatnot, god says suicide is illegal. more christians alive for longer = benifit to the christian religion as a whole.
im so against religion atm, but at the same time, im not being close minded about it, il listen to what a believe has to say and form an educated discussion with him or her.

What atheists don't understand about faith.

I'm an atheist also
Quote by devourke
What atheists don't understand about faith.

I'm an atheist also

i understand what it means to have faith and what it means to be uneducated and use the bible to make yourself feel better about life. i played a gig at a church the other day and everyone there gave off the same vibes.
if god makes a being capable of killing itself, and that being is then subject to suffering or whatevz to the point where they feel the only solution is suicide then that's on god.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
i understand what it means to have drugs and what it means to be uneducated and use weed to make myself feel better about life. i played a gig at church the other day and not many gave off that vibe

Fixed that so you can see it from their perspective
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
if god makes a being capable of killing itself, and that being is then subject to suffering or whatevz to the point where they feel the only solution is suicide then that's on god.

nothing about religion makes sense. if god forgives your sins, then why does a sin exist? if god lives inside me, then what is he living inside? my soul or my psysical body? stuff like that makes no sense.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
nothing about religion makes sense. if god forgives your sins, then why does a sin exist? if god lives inside me, then what is he living inside? my soul or my psysical body? stuff like that makes no sense.

Humans aren't meant to be perfect. That's why God is so great in our eyes.

A perfect divine being.
There may or may not be an afterlife, but the terminology and concepts you are using belong to barbarians, I don't think there is a very good or likely answer to this question.
Quote by ApatheticMe

....Can I still get into heaven if I kill myself?

If you believe in a form of afterlife, especialy one that has rules about who gets to go to a place of reward and who has to go to a place of punishment, then you are indeed religious. Belief in the afterlife is after all the one thing that all religions have in common, it's basicaly what all religion is centred around.
Several religious views believe that people who commit suicide go to Hell, they argue that one's life is the property of God and to destroy that life is to wrongly assert dominion over what is God's, which is considered as a sin, however, there are a couple of clauses to the rule.

It is generaly considered to only count with people who are of a sound mind when they kill themself, and it could be argued that most people who commit suicide are generaly not of sound mind at the time.

Most Christians consider that the act of repentance will see anyone being accepted into Heaven, so if one's soul repents their act of suicide it is argued that it should be accepted into Heaven.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
If you believe in a form of afterlife, especialy one that has rules about who gets to go to a place of reward and who has to go to a place of punishment, then you are indeed religious. Belief in the afterlife is after all the one thing that all religions have in common, it's basicaly what all religion is centred around.
Several religious views believe that people who commit suicide go to Hell, they argue that one's life is the property of God and to destroy that life is to wrongly assert dominion over what is God's, which is considered as a sin, however, there are a couple of clauses to the rule.

It is generaly considered to only count with people who are of a sound mind when they kill themself, and it could be argued that most people who commit suicide are generaly not of sound mind at the time.

Most Christians consider that the act of repentance will see anyone being accepted into Heaven, so if one's soul repents their act of suicide it is argued that it should be accepted into Heaven.
I was all like, "man this guy is smart he's almost Slacker-tier"

but then I looked at your username and realized you are Slacker.

I now know how people felt when I changed my avatar.