Hi guys,
my friend needs to do a small 60 sec lecture for class and he doesnt now what to do it about
hes thinking about sex or drugs but thinka itd be innapropriate.

he needs suggestions
fire away
Talk about they should have flied with the ring to Mordor.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Do a 60 second lecture on having to do a 60 second lecture.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Tell them how old the earth is (obviously 6000 years)
60 seconds?

and you get to pick yours?

My class got tagged with 3 min lectures during lunchtime on whatever topic the teacher decided when you got up to speak.

My topic was girlzzz, obviously the teacher wanted my dick.

but anyways, I'd probably speak about how teachers are overpaid, and why they bother wasting time with unusual 60 second lectures, I think I trolled my teacher during mine iirc.
yo.

I BELIEVE
What the hell are they gonna learn from a 60 second lecture? I had to do ones 10 times as long when I was still 10 years old
Quote by devourke
That's what she said

Huuuuuuuhhhuhuhuuu
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
At the time, we were supposed to improvise a 3 minute lecture about an object like a table and all of that in a language other than our own. So that there isn't so bad.
DINOSAURS!!!!

rawr
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Do a lecture on why it's more beneficial to use a 24hour clock instead of a 12hour one that focusses on am-pm.
Or do one about why people would want to spend hours and hours a day in the Pit: surely you can stretch THAT into sixty seconds

Ashley
Why not about why wearing a tie when you don't have to makes you feel like a boss?

Or how The Chap is the best publication in history.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Do it on the ancient Babylonians and how they split the hour and the minute into 60 parts and why.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer