I just got a Ceriatone JTM 45 clone. It's an incredible amp. I want to run it through a 2x12 cab (Bogner Oversized) and was searching for the perfect speakers to put in. After hours of research I've come to the conclusion I want Celestion Heritage G12M (20 Watt Greenbacks). However this would only make a 40 watt cabinet and I think there would be a risk of blowing out a speaker or both.

My amp has KT66 Power tubes and I've read it is atleast 30 watts. Should I start looking for other speakers? I don't like the G12H30 or Vintage 30.
As long as you don't run it wide open or very loud you should be fine. If you plan on running it hot all the time you might want to look into something else though.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
As long as you don't run it wide open or very loud you should be fine. If you plan on running it hot all the time you might want to look into something else though.

This is the right answer. As long as you don't crank it too bad, the greenbacks will be fine. If you run it flat out, they might not be (or might seem fine and then blow mid-gig).

I usually make a policy of running speakers at least twice the power rating of my amp so I have some margin of safety. But I'm also not a fan of speaker distortion, so you have to take that into account.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.