Hey guys! My friend has a multieffects pedal, Korg ax3000g. It is a good pedal. the only problem is that he doesnt know how to record with the SP/DIF output. Korg says that the SP/DIF can be use to record audio digitally. So is there any way to connect the SP/DIF into the computer and record? Thanks.
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Peavey Vypyr 15

Quote by jukejointjohnny
Pro Tip - Neck pickup, tone dial rolled all the way off, makes tuners respond WAY more accurately. I only learned this trick fairly recently, and it actually works.
As far as I know, it's no more than a digital output signal, so you'd need an interface with an SP/DIF input.

I've seen multitrackers with an SP/DIF input in the past, but I think it's an outdated concept now, most companies who want to provide that sort of connection use USB these days.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Most computer interfaces over $200 have S/PDIF inputs. They're used to connect external preamps or (how I use mine) as outputs to connect your monitors digitally.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
if your soundcard has a spdif then just clock them.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com