So i have a guitar with a bloced floyd rose.

Iwonder if it is any normal string nuts out there in the size of a floyd rose nut?

I saw something like it here:

Im pretty sure this guitar comes with a locking nut when you buy it. I need one of theese for a 6- string.

Anybody knows where to get them? I cant stand having a locking nut, if i unclamp, the strings go out of tune when i bend...